FREE ShinePro - In Honor of the Incessant One

Free My Dawg

I wish I could spin that Dawg Azz for ya but I gotta edit it first. Till then pour it up and blow some tobacco ;-)

Dropping a couple racks tonight. I'm sure I'll run into you if you at the fly spot

Not hobby related.
Litter box
Sistahood is shitsho. Now he cant post with his ebonic personna so all the sudden he is advocating his return.

He cant spam this forum with constant crap like before, so now....

Ban sistahood too.
Free My Dawg

I wish I could spin that Dawg Azz for ya but I gotta edit it first. Till then pour it up and blow some tobacco ;-)

Dropping a couple racks tonight. I'm sure I'll run into you if you at the fly spot

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why don't you self ban...still waiting.
Then you can "both" be gone!!
Incessant one...like father like son??
Another spam thread for sc.......What else is new
Yeah, hopefully the mods get tired of moving bs and send him to visit shineho.

Come on mods you know this is bullshit, want a better Eccie?
We do
  • pxmcc
  • 09-16-2018, 07:10 AM
SC, never thought i'd agree with you on anything. but shine couldn't take a hint. i tried to warn him on starting so many damn threads, but it didn't click with him. so he got banned. it sucks but it was pretty foreseeable. i'm hoping he "gets it" when he comes back or the same thing will happen again.

i'll be honest. he does liven up the place a tad. but he just goes a bit overboard. Coed aint shine's corner, it's frickin coed. that said, he's an entertaining and legit mofo imo. but he aint no damn triple og, he's only a low-level, old school gangsta. gotta know ya place and when to stfu..
Like Colin K
SC, never thought i'd agree with you on anything. but shine couldn't take a hint. i tried to warn him on starting so many damn threads, but it didn't click with him. so he got banned. it sucks but it was pretty foreseeable. i'm hoping he "gets it" when he comes back or the same thing will happen again.

i'll be honest. he does liven up the place a tad. but he just goes a bit overboard. Coed aint shine's corner, it's frickin coed. that said, he's an entertaining and legit mofo imo. but he aint no damn triple og, he's only a low-level, old school gangsta. gotta know ya place and when to stfu.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

how many "old school gangstas" and "legit mofos" do you know that say "Toodles" all the time? it got old a long time ago .....a walking stereotype of a caricature pretending to be something he is clearly not ...
All he needed to do was move his posts to the litterbox.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-17-2018, 03:39 AM
how many "old school gangstas" and "legit mofos" do you know that say "Toodles" all the time? it got old a long time ago .....a walking stereotype of a caricature pretending to be something he is clearly not ... Originally Posted by JJ8901
10 years in the fed pen-aka the Big House-grew up in an h-town ward with a single mom, is on the vip list of every black strip club in houston, has been verified black by 3 different well-respected providers, and does not hide the fact that he is a triple og gangsta's gopha. what the hell you want, the long form birth certificate too. figures..

he stole toodles from NM. she seemed to be having fun, so as russell so profoundly notes, y tf not, as he wears a scottish kilt to his press conference. where da hell are me bagpipes anydaway. let dme salute da Black Irish. Erin go braugh, ya foooking Brits..
May or may not have stolen toodelz from NM.
May actually be her mandle.
Sure likes to jet off when in trouble just like her.
how many "old school gangstas" and "legit mofos" do you know that say "Toodles" all the time? it got old a long time ago .....a walking stereotype of a caricature pretending to be something he is clearly not ... Originally Posted by JJ8901

Using Toodles is singularly what made me dislike Shinepro. I found it extremely offensive that a "black" man would be using it. It offended all of my sensibilities.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-24-2018, 12:32 AM
you must be a triple og SC. or maybe shinepro is the triple og after all..
I foooking appreciate the warm sentimemts sisto. There shouldn't have ever been an issue between me and you, I'm cool beans. Just a dude hustling to make a living and enjoying life.