Foooking real stunna talk!

Look cats Houston is the capital of selling pussy behind Dallas. Dallas is the Mecca. What you'll don't realize is how much power you actually have. I'm at the CVS, a bad pregnant chick is complaining about her pay, so I knowing she makes 9 an hour tops say what's up, let's go chill. What's up. Promise you the chick going to fuck you for 50 dollars or so. Real talk. I love eccie females, keep them in rotation. Spend money, but in all honesty it's so much pussy out here it's ridiculous. Everyone selling pussy. Never foook a chick horny, never. Jack off move around. I love eccie chicks but you lying mofos have had me lay down 250 and the chick underarms stink and she tell me she was under the bridge two weeks ago. You can't make that bullshit up. Like foook, an eccie chick under the bridge with 60 mo foooking great reviews. Foooking laughable except unlike you free spenders my dollars are hard earned and I've never made 250 an hour in my life. Toodlez...
You've piqued my interest with this stank homeless girl ! You can pm me if you prefer.
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by Spit It Out
Nah, let him continue his self-alert..
Winn dixie. God bless. Toodlez...