Can I get some advice from providers?

Providers, hoping to get some help here so I can be a good client.

I'm normally only available short notice (and often times late). Because of that I've had a hard time scheduling appointments so I normally try and verify 5-6 providers that I see have posted recently to find someone that will be available.

Because of this I've had a number of providers who were upset with me either for not scheduling or for asking on short notice.

Can you give me some advice on what I should do based on these constraints? Maybe put a notice up front that I'm short notice in my PM to reach out?

Thanks in advance!
Most of us have normal lives just like you, me personally real-life job.. it's flexible as I'm my own boss in rl

Some gotta make arrangements for sitters, but I'm sure you get it.

Most high volume open 24hrs, might be available on short notice..

Will be honest, around the holiday season things slow down, so girls are not sitting around fixed up ready to go. So booking in advance to get the girl in the pic might be best, as you don't want her rushing in 30min, and the appt is a fail.

It takes me about a hour& half to do makeup/hair,I'm embarrassed to say that, but it does
Just be open and honest when you're contacting the provider. Like you had said, let them know in your PM that you are a last-minute scheduler. I have a few that are like that. They let me know up front, during the screening process. Reality is what it is, not all of us know our schedule ahead of time. You just have to be understanding if they cannot see you last minute. Just like they have to be understanding that you don't have advance notice. Just my two cents.

XOXO
-Ana
Thanks for the advice. Champagne, I honestly don't care if they're all done up as long as they're showered / clean. Is this something I could point out when I'm looking last minute?

Ana, appreciate it and agree, I'm always understanding if they can't see me but recently I've been getting less "I can't see you" and more "um it's 9 PM why didn't you respond to me yesterday I'm in bed". That's what prompted me to ask because clearly I'm doing something wrong.
  • dmode
  • 12-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the advice. Champagne, I honestly don't care if they're all done up as long as they're showered / clean. Is this something I could point out when I'm looking last minute?

Ana, appreciate it and agree, I'm always understanding if they can't see me but recently I've been getting less "I can't see you" and more "um it's 9 PM why didn't you respond to me yesterday I'm in bed". That's what prompted me to ask because clearly I'm doing something wrong. Originally Posted by preggolover89
For some reason, the thought of a provider going to bed at 9pm seems a bit prudish. LOL. Isn't the old term "lady of the night"? Nevermind. Carry on.