Hobbyist getting better deals😩😩😩😩

Seems like all the Gents do not like to hangout anymore😢 Literally had a friend that I’ve known for some months now, who helped me with bills every now and again!
We would talk for 2 hours about everything and he’ll give me a good lump sum🤪 but now he calls to tell me, “Oh I’ve found another girl from listcrawlers who will talk to me for 120 for 2hours”

🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️ Now I’m not trying to sound like a hater but those girls do anything for anything.

Are they the new take over site? Because it doesn’t seem like any hobbyist are around these days!! Or maybe I’m just ugly😂😂🤣
"those girls do anything for anything"

Seriously tho! Lol I felt that.
I have a professional cuddler on speed dial that spoons for $40/hour. & No I am not sharing her info!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-27-2019, 10:39 AM
my advice is just do you. the real plus that ya'll bring to the table is gfe, which you can charge more for. LC gals with decent reviews offering gfe are few and far between.
I have a professional cuddler on speed dial that spoons for $40/hour. & No I am not sharing her info! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I have a professional cuddler on speed dial that spoons for $40/hour. & No I am not sharing her info! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Damn Lol
I have recently received a few texts from a regular who has cut her price $20.

The hobby is all about the entertainment $$. More entertainment $$ means more hobbiests for the providers,= rising prices. This has been the case for the past four years.

I believe rates charged by providers have topped out. I doubt there will be much of a price change, as we currently have an economy with full employment. However, if layoff start to occur that is when more providers will come to the hobby to make ends meet, prices will change.
There are lots of ladies that charge way way more and get it.
Lots of guys can pay the price.
You just won't see the reviews here because it will be followed by 50 guys bitching at the price.
What guys see here is only a fraction of what happens in Houston.
When the shut done happened the 240-260 jumped to 300-350, providers overpriced themselves and caused all us guys to lose interest in overpaying.
Plus made screening a mess, asking for deposits, and pics... no f’ing way.
Know your market!
And don’t create problems for yourselves.
You can charge anything you want on eBay, doesn’t mean anyone will pay it.

Hobbying is about convenience!!!
There are lots of ladies that charge way way more and get it.
Lots of guys can pay the price.
You just won't see the reviews here because it will be followed by 50 guys bitching at the price.
What guys see here is only a fraction of what happens in Houston. Originally Posted by tbone2u

There is a lot of truth in this.^^^^

The other factor is that the agencies seem to be on the rise once again.
Reviews indicate value pricing with consistent service and the aforementioned convenience factor.

This is not a new phenomenon and it tends to keep the market in check.until they get a little too prolific and get themselves shut down. What goes around comes around.
Bruh please.
PMed you.

PLEASE