Favorite oral cockworshiper

So there was a thread a while back about cock worshipping and a bunch of ladies posted to let everyone know they were into this activity. I'm curious who the guys wood say (pun intentional) is their favorite in this arena. Many of my favorites have retired or gone UTR and am curious if there are any new ladies out there I have to try.
autoblow2 ???
Jade Rose is definitely one of the all time best at that 😉
My list is long and distinguished. Hesitant to share so the line outside their doors is not too long.
My list is long and distinguished. Hesitant to share so the line outside their doors is not too long. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
So why even reply then? If you just don't want a public listing then please PM any names you are comfortable with sharing. I don't get to play very often so you won't get stuck in line behind me. Thanks.
  • tp161
  • 11-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Gingerpie! OH my oh my....
My list is long and distinguished. Hesitant to share so the line outside their doors is not too long. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
So why even reply then? If you just don't want a public listing then please PM any names you are comfortable with sharing. I don't get to play very often so you won't get stuck in line behind me. Thanks. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
BB, shhhh, I am having a hard enough time already.
The answer to such questions is always: autoblow2

MrHaappySF, hint, reviews
So why even reply then? If you just don't want a public listing then please PM any names you are comfortable with sharing. I don't get to play very often so you won't get stuck in line behind me. Thanks. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Are there styles or skill types? Seems almost like there's a GFE/PSE level for that...
Hey BB - sorry. Just re-read my post and seems like I came across as more of an ass than I intended :-). I read lots of reviews so know many of the top names but just wanted to start a discussion on the topic of people's opinions of who they most enjoyed. For me it was a couple of ladies who are now retired so mentioning them is pointless (Ella and Andrea Darling) and another who is a bit UTR so don't want to mention her name out of respect. I wish we could all just share our opinions and info without all of the bs - but hey it is a free country so if the topic isn't of interest or people don't want to share that is cool. I just prefer drama-free, no-bs discussions.