Have you seen providers at their 9-5?

Just getting started and am wondering if you have seen providers at there regular jobs or if they have seen you?
How have you responded and how did they?
Now thats really funny..............Provider, regular job? NEVER!

That's what I thought, but figured I would ask.
Damn, now that is the funny of the day, I must say. I would say a very, very small fraction have a regular job.

LMAO
No, but went to a Christmas party at my neighbors house and had been fucking his earlier that week. All went well, but a little weird.
I live south so no chance of seeing a provider in the wild. They don't like to cross the river

IB
No, but went to a Christmas party at my neighbors house and had been fucking his earlier that week. All went well, but a little weird. Originally Posted by 56022256
Don't be a tease - fucking his what?
I'm starting to see that South is lacking providers
I have been a provider for 16 years and I have always had a regular job.

I worked as an interpreter in Texas. When interpreting, majority of the cases were in the legal field. Once, I was interpreting in a trial and one of the attorneys was a hobbyist.

Fortunately, I have never had any problems. Actually, it helped me on both sides of my life. As a provider, I think it helped my clients to see me as more than just a fuck, and in my job, I was given work because they wanted to fuck.

Worked out well for me

Besos,
Francisca
  • ztonk
  • 06-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Now thats really funny..............Provider, regular job? NEVER! Originally Posted by playingnthedark

Agree. z
Haven't run into anyone at their job, however I have seen them at stores or restaurants.
One of the guys was single and he approached me at Walmart and I ignored the other one since he was with his family.
Knowing what my other job is, I would have to act like I don't know anyone. Although I did see a photo of someone I'd seen hanging up in the church that I was working at.
I, too, have done this for a number of years and have always had a full-time job while being here. I find it lets me keep perspective about this fantasy world as well as allows me to see those I would enjoy spending time with..not just any and everyone. I don't always have a lot of time to wait around for someone to call, too much to do and too little time, but I have made it work and am having a blast doing it!

xoxox
Catricia
  • Toyz
  • 06-01-2016, 06:11 PM
LOL...yes. A former ATF was an investment planner with a local financial group, only turned tricks for awhile, but saw me on the side when her RW BF was out of town (for a rate, but mostly just so we could say it was for a rate). I made an appointment at her office & had her take me through all the investment options... It was fucking HOT cause she would smile that smile and then say Mr Toyz, for an aggressive insertion of your funds, I have several menu options...

Damn, sometimes I really miss her...she moved far, far away.
Ran into a girl at a restaurant/bar I saw her but wasn't sure it was her and just dismissed it. Apparently she eventually saw me too but also wasn't entirely sure it was me. We discussed it during our next session and came up with a story for how we met should we run into each other again we can say hello and hopefully not be too awkward!
Every time I see a hot woman with kinky shoes at Walmart,Target, or where ever. I think to myself could she be a provider ?

I know better than to approach ANY PROVIDER that is in public, unless they say hi to me first.