Trump to stretch liberal's sphincters...AGAIN

Various news reports ( non-lyin liberal extreme left sites like Reuters ) say that Trump will choose ExxonMobile CEO Rex Tillerson ( a Wichita Falls Texas native ! ) as his Secretary of State nominee.
That sure ought to bring howls of outrage and gnashing of teeth from the " anti-carbon ", "anti-big oil " flamer POS liberals and the go-along-to-get-along RINO's who expected a politician to be the selectee !!!
Meanwhile, my dividends from Kimberly Clark will spike again shortly after the formal announcement !! :w avetowel2:: cheers:
Yep, he and Purim are buddies too. Just more fuel for the fire.
Various news reports ( non-lyin liberal extreme left sites like Reuters ) say that Trump will choose ExxonMobile CEO Rex Tillerson ( a Wichita Falls Texas native ! ) as his Secretary of State nominee.
That sure ought to bring howls of outrage and gnashing of teeth from the " anti-carbon ", "anti-big oil " flamer POS liberals and the go-along-to-get-along RINO's who expected a politician to be the selectee !!!
Meanwhile, my dividends from Kimberly Clark will spike again shortly after the formal announcement !! :w avetowel2:: cheers: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

My Daddy's home town, Wichita Falls!

• DSK
  • 12-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Meanwhile, my dividends from Kimberly Clark will spike again shortly after the formal announcement !! :w avetowel2:: cheers: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He sounds like a great pick to me!
Good god. This appointment is the most disappointing yet. Another globalist multi-gazillionaire in the Cabinet. The swamp is filling back up. Oh, well. Let's see who he picks for the Court.
Yep, he and Purim are buddies too. Just more fuel for the fire. Originally Posted by bambino
... let 'em rip! The HYPOCRISY continues!!!!

"After the election (2012) I'll have more flexibility"!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nu...82P0JI20120326

• Old-T
  • 12-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Good god. This appointment is the most disappointing yet. Another globalist multi-gazillionaire in the Cabinet. The swamp is filling back up. Oh, well. Let's see who he picks for the Court. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't have the data, but I suspect this Cabinet will have the highest average net worth by a huge amount, and will be the most beholding to foreign interests we have ever had.

It will be different all right. Different may or may not be better.
If Trump really wanted to mess with the liberals on the Supreme Court and give that old hag Ruth Bader Ginsberg a coronary ..... he should nominate Ted Cruz ..... just kidding ..... I know he doesn't have judicial experience ..... just stirring the pot .....
..... I know he doesn't have judicial experience ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
If by that you mean having been a sitting Judge, that's not a requirement ...

http://supreme.findlaw.com/supreme_c...opriorexp.html

.. there are some familiar names on there.

Cruz has better credentials than Obaminable ... and smarter!
No what I meant was that, to the senators and congressmen who would eventually confirm or deny his affirmation ..... should Cruz ever be nominated ..... they would use his lack of judicial experience as a reason/excuse to toss him aside ..... especially by those who think his ideas and beliefs are a little too far out there .....
Cruz won't get confirmed because most Senators hate him.
Cruz won't get confirmed because most Senators hate him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Think again... if they hate him enough, they might confirm him just to get him out of the Senate!
Think again... if they hate him enough, they might confirm him just to get him out of the Senate! Originally Posted by lustylad
Probably will need his vote. I doubt he's on the "short list" ...

... although Trump said the "short" list has a lot of names on it.

Let's just hope Trump doesn't appoint a "crouch" grabber!

That should be a standard vetting question for the initial interview!
What are the odds Tillerson will be confirmed?
Cruz won't get confirmed because most Senators hate him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
they may confirm him to get him out of the senate, one thing about him he would follow the constitution