is P411 worth it still?

My account just expired 2 weeks ago and I was contemplating letting it go (after 3+ years member) but honestly I felt secure going through a service like that.

What do you folks think? For someone who infrequently hobbies (1-2x a year) and travels a lot.
It won't let you renew if your account's expired. I tried myself after letting my account lapse because I wanted to spend a spell doing some repeats.

Since apparently searching for providers on that site's apparently no longer an option, I'd honestly let it go anyway.
If you email their help email, and explain that the system is preventing a renewal, you will receive an appropriate response.

For someone that travels, there really is nothing else.

It is common knowledge that the site has had modifications, with perhaps more to follow.
UC is correct; mine expired and I was able to renew. I think it's worth it as it often times (in my experience) it makes screening much easier.
I enjoy the easy screening P411 offers me as a companion.

So much so, that anyone who books me through P411 is offered a discount because they've just made my life simpler! I don't have to chase down companion reference info.

Any guy who is a P411 member moves to the front of the line for me when being considered as a new client.

I think there is an opportunity for existing members to remain in the system. You might to keep that available to you in these unsure times.
I enjoy the easy screening P411 offers me as a companion.

So much so, that anyone who books me through P411 is offered a discount because they've just made my life simpler! I don't have to chase down companion reference info.

Any guy who is a P411 member moves to the front of the line for me when being considered as a new client.

I think there is an opportunity for existing members to remain in the system. You might to keep that available to you in these unsure times. Originally Posted by seductrix4u
I couldn't agree more. Nothing makes screening easier than P411!
I concur with Jessica & Candice...
I prefer P411 for screening purposes & you have to meet & maintain certain criteria..
As I do have a special place for Eccie there is absolutely zero drama & I rarely have clients cancel or NCNS...EVER.
I let my account expire because as time went on it became less useful and more expensive. I loved when girls could put their menu on the site, but the laws where its hosted changed so that was a big hit to what I liked. It made searching easy if there was one thing I wanted. The available now thing was almost nice, but girls mostly used it as a way to advertise and were rarely available at the time their names were listed. And now with the on site messaging going away it just takes a way of communication that I trust away.

I have heard so many great things about their customer support too, but my limited experience was not as great. I had a billing issue one time, but only got an auto response saying everyone was out of the office for a week for something so I had to wait to get it resolved. My perception was they set standards for communication for providers on the site and it is clear that they don't enforce the standards the site makes the girls agree too.

It really isn't that expensive all things considered, but I just felt I was getting less out of it and the cost kept increasing. Part of that is I don't travel a whole lot and I normally I don't have a hard time getting screened so the other things will bias my opinion a little bit more than if I was on the road a lot or I was just starting out.

I was out of state shortly after it expired too and my screening went really easy so the only thing I miss is logging in and seeing a girl I like was online as a reminder that I wanted to see her.