Last try - ISO Golden Shower

I still haven't hooked up with anyone that has fulfilled my need for a shower.

I am looking for a female that is willing to give and/or receive a golden shower.

Is there anyone out that that isn't too shy and can provide this fetish?
Are you Trump?
You can check the Skipthegames and AdultLook sites. That "activity" (menu) is listed. Some women have it as their activity but I wouldn't put much faith in it without asking specifically. I found out LONG ago what appears on the menu will change after the envelope hits the table!!

Did a google on this one: http://kansas-city.skipthegames.com/...a/286330630197 . Come to find out she has the longest menu I think I've ever seen listed in Austin.. Don't remember if water sports is on the list or not.

Good luck!!

I still haven't hooked up with anyone that has fulfilled my need for a shower.

I am looking for a female that is willing to give and/or receive a golden shower.

Is there anyone out that that isn't too shy and can provide this fetish? Originally Posted by kcfun101
Is there anyone out that that isn't too shy and can provide this fetish? Originally Posted by kcfun101
PM sent with the contact info of a beautiful friend of mine who will hook you up. If you like the way Mary J. Blige looks, then you're gonna love her!

So it's underworld "public" now. There is SOMEONE who is not too shy to provide your fetish!