Date: Jan 5, 2019
Name: Thai Angie
Phone: 210-789-8676
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Wurzbach Pkwy
Activities: GFE to PSE, DFK, BBBJ, FF, DT, BLS, RUSSIAN, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, TOYS, MPCFS, MSOG, CIM NQNS x2, FANTASTIC MASSAGE
Hair Length and Color: Straight light brown with highlights to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful eyes and face on an inviting 5’ and 98 lb Thai love doll package made for sin. Latina type bubble butt. Large supple D cups. Porcelain skin adorned with several tattoos on her back, shoulder and tramp stamp area. Shaved kitty.
Recommendation: HELL YES!!! Without a doubt!
thanks for sharing the encounter... can you pm donation?
Date: Jan 5, 2019
Name: Thai Angie
Phone: 210-789-8676
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Wurzbach Pkwy
Activities: GFE to PSE, DFK, BBBJ, FF, DT, BLS, RUSSIAN, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, TOYS, MPCFS, MSOG, CIM NQNS x2, FANTASTIC MASSAGE
Hair Length and Color: Straight light brown with highlights to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful eyes and face on an inviting 5’ and 98 lb Thai love doll package made for sin. Latina type bubble butt. Large supple D cups. Porcelain skin adorned with several tattoos on her back, shoulder and tramp stamp area. Shaved kitty.
Recommendation: HELL YES!!! Without a doubt! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Is she MSOG? I've been researching her and all reviews before said one shot only?
thanks for sharing the encounter... can you pm donation? Originally Posted by richardscott
You’re a funny one dude! I read all of your seven posts and in all but one you ask for someone to PM you the donation. Do a bit more research on your own first. Or write a review - that would be a better start.
I just signed up here and just moved... considering this girl for my first encounter, since others who have replied by pm have told me that they are not newbie friendly... how can I find the donation on my own thru "research"? I do not have full access to the site... can't read reviews, only encounters.
  • JRod2
  • 01-14-2019, 03:26 PM
Well done mister

Well done mister

Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
I know where I’ve been.
Please welcome Angie officially to ECCIE. She has an account now. Here’s the link to her welcome page: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061224961
Great to see Angie has a profile now ! She's at the top of the provider list.. one of the greatest out there for sure
Great to see Angie has a profile now ! She's at the top of the provider list.. one of the greatest out there for sure Originally Posted by BurtReynoldz
Agreed! Love the pics on her bio page too: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484043

Reaffirms my comment about her having an ass like a Latina. I’m definitely in love!