Ok... Before anyone else hints at or alludes to it I'm coming clean.....I was drunk.. She WAS Taylor Maiden....

Yes..... At approximately 11:45PM last night it was in fact Taylor Maiden cuddled up on my lap at Palacios..... for about 15-20 minutes.....

I had been plied with Long Island Ice Teas all night followed by shots.....

I was not thinking straight..... One of my favorite strip club buddies is out of town.....

I assure you that very shortly afterward a 20yo was in my arms in the Cabana behind where we were sitting.....

I'll sort through some things when I sober up and try to figure out just how it went down but she seems to have "picked off" one of the guys with me..... When I came out of the cabana a while later both Taylor and one of my buddies was gone....

For now..... I need the "Attack Pack" to please Sound Off and check in so I know your OK..I'm worried that someone is tied up back at the Glory Hole..... We may have to formulate a plan to rescue him..... In the meantime pair up and watch each others backs....

You ask me why?

Well? Does 7-8 Long Island Ice Teas excuse me?..... maybe someone slipped something in my drink?

Maybe it's just that Holiday Spirit combined with the fact that John_Tx is such a time consuming ass that I don't have anything negative to say about anyone other than him....
Maybe it's just that Holiday Spirit combined with the fact that John_Tx is such a time consuming ass that I don't have anything negative to say about anyone other than him.... Originally Posted by Whispers
OH... MY... GOD!!!!

I just laughed so hard that I thought I might pass out. Even Brit and my kitty woke up to join the fun.

Score one for Whispers.
I haven't had BCD with her, but she does have amazing T and A, and I've only seen Taylor clothed....

Yup.

Then there's the new ad....
Yes..... At approximately 11:45PM last night it was in fact Taylor Maiden cuddled up on my lap at Palacios..... for about 15-20 minutes.....

I had been plied with Long Island Ice Teas all night followed by shots.....

I was not thinking straight..... One of my favorite strip club buddies is out of town.....

I assure you that very shortly afterward a 20yo was in my arms in the Cabana behind where we were sitting.....

I'll sort through some things when I sober up and try to figure out just how it went down but she seems to have "picked off" one of the guys with me..... When I came out of the cabana a while later both Taylor and one of my buddies was gone....

For now..... I need the "Attack Pack" to please Sound Off and check in so I know your OK..I'm worried that someone is tied up back at the Glory Hole..... We may have to formulate a plan to rescue him..... In the meantime pair up and watch each others backs....

You ask me why?

Well? Does 7-8 Long Island Ice Teas excuse me?..... maybe someone slipped something in my drink?

Maybe it's just that Holiday Spirit combined with the fact that John_Tx is such a time consuming ass that I don't have anything negative to say about anyone other than him.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Awww, come on! You were so intimidated that you wouldn't even say hello for ten minutes acting like you were sooooo engaged in a conversation with the waitress.

Then we hug, Sixx clocked it at 11:50pm on November 30th. when hobby land shook.

I hugged you close and noticed how your nipples got hard at my touch. I decided to play some tease and denial by sitting on your lap. I don't think that my powers got a rise out of you though. When you disappeared with the hot 20 year old, I left with Wyldmann (Wild man?) who kindly drove me to his house where he worshipped me orally while I slept. He says he woke up with a sore jaw.

So, two things happened last night. I met Whimpers and I gave an uncompensated tongue lashing session that lasted all night, all out of the kindness of my heart.

What will happen tonight? OH the possibilities.
Was Whispers nipples really hard at her touch? Or just hard after leaving the Russian Waitress that has been playing hard to get for 3 years and seemed ready to cross over at the very same times Taylor was requesting an audience?

Did Taylor being on Whispers lap GET a rise out of Whispers and his infamously small penis fail to register on her meter? or was he immune to her Tease and Denial?

Who is this mysterious "HOT" 20 yo at Palacios last Night that Whispers and Taylor both agree is hot and JUST WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CABANA?

What mysterious powers does Taylor exert?

Did Taylor REALLY fall asleep during Wyldman30's oral ministrations or did she simply pass out from all the blood leaving her extremeness and rushing to her pelvic regions due to his talented tongue?

Why does Taylor Maiden's and Whisper's Phone Calendar BOTH say Bikini's, today, 5:30 to 6:30?

To answer these and the all important one.....

Will Taylor Maiden show up at Bikini's in a Sexy Little Elf Suit to collect toys for the kids at Whispers side?...

You will only KNOW if you bring a toy for the Toy Drive to Bikini's tonight between 5:30 and 6:30!

Yo ROOMIE!

I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!... WHILE YOUR OUT GALLIVANTING AND GETTING DRUNK TAYLOR's ON A MISSION!
get a room
man... the Christmas spirit is a wonderful thing.
God bless us... everyone

LF
  • ztonk
  • 12-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Can someone, preferably female, young, and cute, please pinch me? I think I'm still sleeping and am having one helluva dream...
I had a great time last night and was completely unaware of the drama! Please do not judge me I love to DATY and I think Taylor Maiden is a fun Wylde woman. She was not asleep unless she is able to talk, moan, buck up and down, squeezed my head with her legs while sleeping. Scratch one thing she does talk in her sleep a little. The stuff she said was funny too I rolled over and grabbed a boob and she said plain as day hell yeah that feels good.
What was up with the planets last night... ?
Was Whispers nipples really hard at her touch? Or just hard after leaving the Russian Waitress that has been playing hard to get for 3 years and seemed ready to cross over at the very same times Taylor was requesting an audience?

Did Taylor being on Whispers lap GET a rise out of Whispers and his infamously small penis fail to register on her meter? or was he immune to her Tease and Denial?

Who is this mysterious "HOT" 20 yo that Whispers and Taylor agree on?

What mysterious powers does Taylor exert?

Did Taylor REALLY fall asleep during Wyldman's oral ministrations or did she simply pass out from all the blood leaving her extremeness and rushing to her pelvic regions?

Does Taylor Maiden's and Whisper's Phone Calendar BOTH say Bikini's, today, 5:30 to 6:30?

To answer these and the all important one.....

Will Taylor Maiden show up at Bikini's in a Sexy Little Elf Suit to collect toys for the kids at Whispers side?...

You will only KNOW if you bring a toy for the Toy Drive to Bikini's tonight between 5:30 and 6:30!

Yo ROOMIE!

I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!... WHILE YOUR OUT GALLIVANTING AND GETTING DRUNK TAYLOR's ON A MISSION!
Originally Posted by Whispers

Since the board seems to be very interested in the after hours exploits of a certain Mod and other members formally known as friends, said Mod WILL make an appearance at the above mentioned toy drive to support his buddy Whispers in order to repay him for getting me this cool Mod gig.

Just wanted to make sure that the News Media as well as local LE, DIA, FBI, CIA, NSA and all of the other alphabet soup agencies were alerted to have their cameras charged and ready. See you on the news!!!!

Spacemtn
Your Now Not So Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Since the board seems to be very interested in the after hours exploits of a certain Mod and other members formally known as friends... Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Awww, Spacey. There were no exploits on your part. Just a quick hello, a bit of wine snobbery, and instructions to not call you if we all got arrested at some point after you left. Do we need to clarify that you're still the upstanding, responsible one? We're sorry.
Yo ROOMIE!

Originally Posted by Whispers
I might or might not have gotten engaged to my future hobby husband last night. We may have to spend time practicing for our hobby honeymoon.

And for the record, I was not drunk. I only had 3 glasses of wine in 5 hours. But I was damn sure enjoying myself just as much as the rest of the crew. Maybe more, considering that I didn't have a hangover this morning!
Awww, Spacey. There were no exploits on your part. Just a quick hello, a bit of wine snobbery, and instructions to not call you if we all got arrested at some point after you left. Do we need to clarify that you're still the upstanding, responsible one? We're sorry. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I am only upstanding when I am around the delightful Ms. Bangs!!