We have a Problem with Metal Smith...... involving Natalie, FuckingKelliLove and City Jazz.....

One of the prizes for the Luncheon was to be a 4 hour Dinner Date with the Lovely Natalie Reighn

Awesome enough on it's own.....

But what REALLY made it special and was shared to a few that really drove donations was that FuckingKelliLove committed to breaking her Doubles Cherri by joining the lucky winner and Natalie!

WHAT A PHENOMENAL OFFER!

So City Jazz WINS the 4 hour dinner date.....

and what does Metal Smith do? He goes and busts that Doubles Cherry by molesting the two of them days premature....

So here's City Jazz..... With a Dinner Date with the two lovelies and FuckingKelliLove is no longer a virgin at doubles. Something sure does not seem right about that.....

Sure..... Metal Smith donated more than anyone and might have wanted to win ALL of the prizes......

But.....

It just doesn't seem right that he runs out and steals the prize!......

I don't want this looked back on next year as a big glaring negative......

I think something extra needs to be ON THE TABLE for City Jazz.....

or maybe Metal Smith should be drawn and quartered?

What do you all think?
Now, now... no need for hysterics. Metal Smith was actually doing CityJazz a favor by making sure FuckingKelliLovve didn't make any rookie mistakes during our dinner date. Thankfully, she did quite well on her own. I didn't have much to teach the girl.

In fact, I believe MS even asked CJ for permission prior to embarking on his adventure with me and FuckingKelliLovve. But I could be wrong... he might have said, "Fuck CityJazz - I'm stealing his prize." There was a lot of wine, and the conversation got a bit hazy. Things are a little blurred... except for FuckingKelliLovve exclaiming that everyone smelled like blueberries. That definitely happened.
WOOOOHOOOO MS!
One of the prizes for the Luncheon was to be a 4 hour Dinner Date with the Lovely Natalie Reighn

Awesome enough on it's own.....

But what REALLY made it special and was shared to a few that really drove donations was that FuckingKelliLove committed to breaking her Doubles Cherri by joining the lucky winner and Natalie!

WHAT A PHENOMENAL OFFER!

So City Jazz WINS the 4 hour dinner date.....

and what does Metal Smith do? He goes and busts that Doubles Cherry by molesting the two of them days premature....

So here's City Jazz..... With a Dinner Date with the two lovelies and FuckingKelliLove is no longer a virgin at doubles. Something sure does not seem right about that.....

Sure..... Metal Smith donated more than anyone and might have wanted to win ALL of the prizes......

But.....

It just doesn't seem right that he runs out and steals the prize!......

I don't want this looked back on next year as a big glaring negative......

I think something extra needs to be ON THE TABLE for City Jazz.....

or maybe Metal Smith should be drawn and quartered?

What do you all think? Originally Posted by Whispers
I offer this, and await the general consesus:
I will accept any retribution, If guilty?.... I did not read a doubles virginity clause (Natalie/Kelli) and if so implied, I am absolutely guilty. I did, out of respect for City Jazz and in the fairness of the "Win" . PM him privately
before contacting either lady (Request for appointment).
I am all for the drawing and quartering of Metal Smith......

We seem to gravitate to the same Ladies; he and I; yet I started to have self-esteem issues; I was meeting Ladies, the sessions going great at first, then the yawning, sleepy looks I would get.......

Providing a sensual massage to one lady and realizing she fell asleep....

A very sensual ( at least I thought ) DATY encounter with one lady and I look up and she has fallen asleep......

My self-esteem was out the window......

Until I realized that Metal was seeing these ladies at the ungodly hour of 4:00 or 5:00 a.m......THEY WERE FALLING ASLEEP ON ME!

I have outfoxed the fox though; I now approach every encounter with a gallon of high octane coffee and a sixxbach...sorry....a six pack of Red Bulls!

Ladies, be advised, if you look out your window and see me walking up to your door with a grocery bag, it is not anything weird.......just insurance.......

Draw and Quarter the Silver-Tongued Cowboy;

CITYJAZZ, Bring Coffee and Red Bulls and check to see if the Ladies look sleepy.....

I do believe in the Old West, it was called Claim Jumping.......
  • thegj
  • 12-13-2010, 03:50 PM
I want to draw and quarter MS if I can have his prize- otherwise he is entirely innocent...well not inncocent. May be this is time to plead nolo contendre- it is a Texas legal tradition. I have no sympathy for either gentleman- a whole lot of envy but no sympathy.
Yea. like, Waa! Poor CityJazz....
  • ztonk
  • 12-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Maybe City Jazz should retaliate by scheduling a session with Miss Sophie Bella before Metal Smith can claim his prize from the luncheon...

Of course, Metal Smith is a crafty monger... he might have already claimed his prize.
Oh gentlemen, now now. Let's not get carried away I very much enjoyed my naked time with the sex kitten Natalie Reign, there is plenty to go around

As for CityJazz, he will be in the presence of two highly energetic and creative young ladies - I am sure we can come up with something to make his time with us earth-shattering and fantastic.

And Metal Smith, can you really blame him? That cowboy hat of his is an instant ladies magnet. He should change his handle to, "Panty-Dropper Smith" xoxo
.... That cowboy hat of his is an instant ladies magnate. Originally Posted by klovve
That's it..... The Famous Black Stetson from ASPD days gone by in Houston is getting steamed and reshaped.....
there seems to be a traffic jam in front of Callaghans Western Wear....wonder what is going on........
Hmmmm hats and the like, I think sixxbach needs an extreme makeover!

sixx
Since I always seem to be next in line after MS with the same girls, I vote for challenging MS to a duel at dawn. But the sneaky bastard has probably already had a session by then.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Sixx that will make you even sexier. Then I would never get my hands off of you.
Hmmm...apparently a black stetson is the male version of blue jeans for ladies. Legend has it that a woman who used to occupy a window in Amsterdam was quite beautiful and her trademark outfit was blue jeans. She apparently became quite well known. But once the rest of her surrounding competition noticed how popular she had become they started wearing blue jeans, too. There just may be a sea of black hats at the next gentlemen's club get together.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach