Leslie Cochran/Humpty Dumpty BANNED.

Just noticed this. Anyone know the story here?

Well, that didn't take TOO awfully long....
hurump! I'm curious as to what name he'll use next! Ya know he'll be back...argh!
  • Paven
  • 12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm sure the REAL Leslie wouldn't have appreciated his name being used in vein like that.
sorry to hijack a thread, but.....DAMN....nice new pics Paven.....

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread........
  • Paven
  • 12-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Well thank you kind sir .

Oh he'll be back, with more horror stories I am sure. eek!
Good riddance.
Na na na na...hey hey hey...goodbye!
  • Logic
  • 12-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah PAven woot woot!! hahah had to get my 2 cents in....carry on....
Na na na na...hey hey hey...goodbye! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!
Leslie Cochran gone!!?? Bless his heart......her heart....whatever.
ALL TOGETHER NOW!!! Originally Posted by knotty man
LOL it's the first thing that came to mind
I am of the opinion that he, she or it just wants attention. Continuing to acknowledge his existence, just feeds his ego. It normally does not take the Mods very long to do the right thing.

As far as I am concerned, the less said about his multiple personalities, the better!!!!!!
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Some threads should be locked and this one should have been locked after the op, at least IMHO.
We are not exactly feeding the trolls now, are we? Leslie has BEEN BANNED! He's/she's/its/ no longer around to be fed.

Just another mildly entertaining thread. ha ha
I am of the opinion that he, she or it just wants attention. Continuing to acknowledge his existence, just feeds his ego. It normally does not take the Mods very long to do the right thing.

As far as I am concerned, the less said about his multiple personalities, the better!!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Some threads should be locked and this one should have been locked after the op, at least IMHO. Originally Posted by Bull149
We are not exactly feeding the trolls now, are we? Leslie has BEEN BANNED! He's/she's/its/ no longer around to be fed.

Just another mildly entertaining thread. ha ha Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Wasn't feeding... just checking everyone's opinion, and asking if anyone knew what was the final straw.

If it is the opinion of the board that this thread is feeding the troll, CLOSE it.