Naughty or Nice Christmas wants and wishes?

Tis the season...
At a recent holiday romp a few of the ladies and I were discussing how wish lists would make holiday shopping easier for hobby friends both guys and girls.

While we'd all like world peace, the stock market to rise and the unemployment rate to drop, what is it you wish Santa would bring?

Something frivolous and fun like that cute little red outfit in the window at Cindie's ? Some silk cords from Forbidden Fruit? A magic wand or the latest pleasure toy to enjoy or share with friends?

Or maybe something practical like HEB gift cards, a tune up for your car, a new coat for you or your children or a gift certificate to a nice restaurant?

Me, I'm gonna check out the little red number!

For some, the joy is in the giving!
Happy Holidays all,
Tess
  • thegj
  • 12-14-2010, 12:46 PM
OK- fantasy time.... A week in the mountains with some good stream fly fishing accompanied by three female fly fishing enthusiasts who also love to play strip poker and are happy losers at cards. A wonderful cabin with a fireplace and a large hot tub with a view outside. Tess, can you fly fish? would you like to learn? Now to contemplate who else to take on this trip. And if another hobbyist would like to take the cabin about a 1/2 mile downstream and bring 3 other ladies we could get together for a party a couple of nights. Fantasy envisioned. Drooling with contemplation- ladies who likes the great outdoors? We can add a ski slope about 20 minutes away.
Damn thegj. That's good stuff!
Tess,

I want you for Christmas
I think a toy is fun or panties in the favorite style or color of the one purchasing them.
A good bottle of wine to be shared is always nice.
And of course a nice long hard jousting stick *WINK WINK*
Well I am getting saline butt injections for christmas to enhance my rear end!

Lost a little weight in the area and I am sooo excited to have these done!

So that all who love my ass and starfish can play with more!
Tis the season...
At a recent holiday romp a few of the ladies and I were discussing how wish lists would make holiday shopping easier for hobby friends both guys and girls.

Something frivolous and fun like that cute little red outfit in the window at Cindie's

Me, I'm gonna check out the little red number!

For some, the joy is in the giving!
Happy Holidays all,
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
OK- fantasy time.... A week in the mountains with some good stream fly fishing accompanied by three female fly fishing enthusiasts who also love to play strip poker and are happy losers at cards. A wonderful cabin with a fireplace and a large hot tub with a view outside. Tess, can you fly fish? would you like to learn? Now to contemplate who else to take on this trip. And if another hobbyist would like to take the cabin about a 1/2 mile downstream and bring 3 other ladies we could get together for a party a couple of nights. Fantasy envisioned. Drooling with contemplation- ladies who likes the great outdoors? We can add a ski slope about 20 minutes away. Originally Posted by thegj
Damn thegj. That's good stuff! Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Thats amazing that two, well, make that three men. Think exactly the same... Is it the mountains, the fishing, skiing, or the women. I beleive it's Tess! Merry X mas ladies and Tess - Thank you love.
A 408 cid small block Ford. Something that can make 1000-1200 hp on methanol.
A 408 cid small block Ford. Something that can make 1000-1200 hp on methanol. Originally Posted by austin_voy
While not a Ford girl, I'd LOVE a working vehicle. All the better if it's got GUTS! Anyone wanna buy a 1999 Sebring w/ a solid 2.5L, 24V, 6cyl? The rest of the car isn't all that, but... THE ENGINE!!! *sigh*So, back to my DREAM wishlist. Ummm... I've always wanted a red Crossfire or Saturn SKY Redline or 350z or one of those hot new Camaro's in that badass GREEN they just came out with. OMG... I think my panties are wet...
All I want for Christmas is lots of smiles and hugs from my kid. None of the material stuff matters.
Can I fly fish? Honey I can tangle up a fly reel like nobodys business! It's all in the wrist!
That does sound like a wonderful fantasy!
Tess
My wish for the real world: That my family stays healthy and happy and to enjoy time with them while everyone is back in town together.

My wish for the hobby world: An extremely sensual massage with lots of teasing, body on body contact and an amazing sloppy wet BJ at the end to finish it off.
My Christmas wish list to Santa.

A Hawaiian vacation or an Alaskan cruise! That's all I want in my stocking besides a dashing handsome man to romp by the fire with. Drinking wine off my body.

All I want for Christmas is lots of smiles and hugs from my kid. None of the material stuff matters. Originally Posted by blenderhead

That's what it's all about!
I have my eye on Viking Cookware and Shun knives.

I'm seriously lusting after a nice digital SLR camera and an iPad.

But more than any of that, I'd love to take a cool trip sometime in January with some of my hobby besties. Having the opportunity to spend time exploring a new place with really cool people is priceless.
  • thegj
  • 12-15-2010, 07:49 AM
OK- a new decision. I think Sophie should come along as our chef. She can watch the play but not participate otherwise-unless we bring MS as our guide. What the servants do in their tent out back is there own business. As to our other fishing partners- whom???

OK ladies back to Tess's original intent- what are your little, or big, items on the wish list?