Is it time to go back to being me?.. Never Mind... Ivory answered the question..... Guess I'm Back in Black....

Working too much.....

Not getting laid enough......

Haven't tapped anyone new.......

Being Nice is quite a chore and does not yield the play I got just being whispers.....

Shit...... I even went shopping multiple times......

Not sure I can hang in there another 9 nights......

• thegj
  • 12-16-2010, 01:23 PM
go to a SC- I hear they are fun. Wear a Santa Suit and let the girls sent in your lap and tell u what they are wishing for- you might be able to help them and yourself at the same time
Tried the Santa Gig Last Night at P10... Nobody wants to fuck Santa and tehy all had a list of things they want for free!
Knew I should've dropped by P10 last night. Could've seen St. Nick!
Why do I envision a black Santa Claus riding a reindeer singing "I gotta be me" in the background at Christmastime? Weird, I know. Think I'll block my chimney until those visions leave my head though.
  • Ivory
  • 12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Being Nice is quite a chore Originally Posted by Whispers
What a sad existence you must lead...I find that being mean is actually a much harder chore to keep up with...it certainly isn't good for your health, among many many other things.
O'boy here we go again.........

LOL
What a sad existence you must lead...I find that being mean is actually a much harder chore to keep up with...it certainly isn't good for your health, among many many other things. Originally Posted by Ivory

With the best of intentions meant Ivory......

You are a sad and pathetic excuse for a stripper that should have hung up the Thong and Shoes years ago..... All you want to do around here is mix it up with me .......

Noone shows the slightest interest in the threads you start or the things you say anymore..... No one asks about you.... noone writes good things about you...... you quit mattering a long timoe ago and just don't want to see it..... Sorry darlin but it's pathetic....

Ignoring and being decent to you has proven to not be worth the effort

So with the joyfullest of holiday spirits in mind.....

Go Fuck yourself..... It's pretty obvious noone else is interested in doing it..... The only attention you've gotten in a year is the attention that comes your way when you and I get into it......

So let me oblige you darlin!

• Ivory
  • 12-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Ignoring and being decent to you has proven to not be worth the effort Originally Posted by Whispers
You only ignore me when I don't post, and you have never ever been "decent" to me...and besides, YOU were the one who started the thread and said it is a chore for you to be nice, and all I said is that it is bad for your health and that you must have a sad life...because spending your days being mean doesn't seem like a thrilling existence to me.

I mean, what good is this thread anyway? What does it REALLY contribute to the board?

As for fucking myself? I love to!
You only ignore me when I don't post,

Thanks for acknowledging that..... Most of the time you say I stalk you... Yet you find the threads and take a chot and I am happy to oblige you...... But like everyone else aroudn here... Your not a passing thought until you decide to drag your fat ass into one of these threads and get a little attention...... Must be slow down at the Landing Strip today huh?.....

and you have never ever been "decent" to me...and besides, YOU were the one who started the thread and said it is a chore for you to be nice, and all I said is that it is bad for your health and that you must have a sad life...because spending your days being mean doesn't seem like a thrilling existence to me.

As for fucking myself? I love to! Originally Posted by Ivory
Glad to hear that the "Go Fuck Yourself" was taken in a positive manner....

Guess I can't be mean without more effort.....

hmmm....

Ok.... Ivory...... I've only thought one other lady on the boards rose to the level of being as pathetic an excuse for a female member of the hobby.....

There was a thread recently about the use of a certain word and when it is appropriate......

What a total Cunt you are Ivory.......totally worthless to this board and a joke to many in this community......

The only thing you contribute to around here is in firing me up.... and the entertainment it provides when we get into it......

Well darlin....Thanks for lighting the fire.....

When it comes to Cunts..... Your picture should be posted with the definition ...... or at least one of those where your fat cottage cheese ass and thighs is on display.....

Yeah... I used it and said..... Ivory is a Cunt....

Bye folks....
Will the real Whimpers please stand up? Oh, darn, he's banned. And just when he was starting to convince people that he was an okay guy.

I didn't really want Whimpers to host any party for me anyway.
Will the real Whimpers please stand up? Oh, darn, he's banned. And just when he was starting to convince people that he was an okay guy.

I didn't really want Whimpers to host any party for me anyway. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

i, for one, was not fooled. and taylor you deserve a much better host for your party.
Thank you Missi! So you think that I can find a better host? Someone who doesn't spread rumors that I organized a hooker union for the purpose of price fixing? Someone who doesn't accuse me of using mind control over providers and hobbiests? Someone who doesn't have "cunt" in their vocabulary? Well, goodness, perhaps I should shop around for a host or hostess! Poor Whimpers, getting picked on and all. Why oh why are they picking on poor Whimpers? He's such a victim and all, you know.
Epic. Fucking. Meltdown.
This should be amusing.