Po Po at Candies

Not really an "alert" per se, but traveling northbound on I-35 yesterday afternoon I noticed LE parked outside of Candies - located on the frontage road between Airport and 51st Street. It kinda got me thinking why LE was there:
1.) Misbehaving client;
2.) spot inspection;
3.) Relieving tension from the stress of being LE.

I'm guessing #1 as I've never heard of LE busting a lingirie salon for modeling, wink, wink... What do y'all think?
are they classified as a SOB?
I don't know. I know they used to advertise on BP for "up close and personal" attention. I just assumed it was just like the rest of the salons in town.
There was one of these jack shacks in El Paso that would have late night cops out to visit it, it finally closed down because apparently when you rip off young soldiers... they get pissed and the owners got tired of the repair bills, also they got charged with mutual assault for overdoing it on a few customers.

I'm surprised it's not more common, sexual frustration plus anger plus dumb enough to fall for a jack shack equals problems.

Are the ones out here run by biker gangs? In seattle the jack shacks were all run by a certain MC and they had very few problems.
I don't know. I know they used to advertise on BP for "up close and personal" attention. I just assumed it was just like the rest of the salons in town. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
I've been there before. Typical self service jack shack.