The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come.

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY.
Rational argument which few would disagree with but the source is suspect. Speaking4providers? 2nd post? Joined today?

a) If we learned nothing else from the Karma thread/soap a few months back it is that Eccie providers Don't like being spoken for as a group by ANYONE.

b) Your post wreaks more of white knight on a crusade than a sincerely concerned female.
I absolutely agree. Provide the services you feel comfortable with and charge what you want... but I gotta point out that I've rarely seen and non-gfe/cbj girl stick around very long in Austin....

Just Sayin'....
So who is this "hobbiest" that you have a problem with? I would think the solution is not to see this guy.
Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? Originally Posted by speaking4providers
TFF!

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Shower

Pay attention to number eight, you nasty fat bastards.

Rational argument which few would disagree with but the source is suspect. Speaking4providers? 2nd post? Joined today?

a) If we learned nothing else from the Karma thread/soap a few months back it is that providers Don't like being spoken for as a group by ANYONE.

b) Your post wreaks more of white knight on a crusade than a sincerely concerned female. Originally Posted by Codybeast
No I am a girl just thought i would put it out there that a provider has every all the right to choose what happens to her body and how much she is paid and what does it matter when i have joined? i am not posting ads or posting reviews i am simply having a discussion and it seems that no of the girl's or anyone else has a problem but you my friend. So are you one of the guy's that think they can control what a provider does with herself?
I absolutely agree. Provide the services you feel comfortable with and charge what you want... but I gotta point out that I've rarely seen and non-gfe/cbj girl stick around very long in Austin....

Just Sayin'.... Originally Posted by Elephant
agreed...
So who is this "hobbiest" that you have a problem with? I would think the solution is not to see this guy. Originally Posted by coste
not ONE A LOT of guys here are like this have you read the reviews and alerts.
TFF!

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Shower

Pay attention to number eight, you nasty fat bastards.

Originally Posted by Gump42
LOL im just trying to say it's really nasty
ah...so you are talking about more than one "hobbiest"?
ah...so you are talking about more than one "hobbiest"? Originally Posted by coste
Yes sorry i should have made it plural . The one'ss that are in this group know how they are.
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
I think we are all in violent agreement here. BTW,you can tone down your condescending nature here......we aren't a bunch of shit birds from CL.
I think we are all in violent agreement here. BTW,you can tone down your condescending nature here......we aren't a bunch of shit birds from CL. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
aww sorry did not mean to offened you in any way, i
just saying how i see most of the guys treating the beautiful women here
and beileve me you guys here in texas have the most beautiful bunch a
round but a lot of girl's are being ran off because of how many guys treat the girl's.
I have not seen any providers complaining very much on ECCIE or the old ASPD. Most of us love our gals and treat them like our favorite girlfriends.
Yes sorry i should have made it plural . The one'ss that are in this group know how they are. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Your attitude and your spelling are in need of a face lift.

Everyone has a right to do as they like, if it's not hurting anyone. How is that new news ?

I also have the right to walk when attitude is lackluster and the pics are misleading - with the donation in my pocket, and not yours. No ?

But, I am willing to bet that you and your type would beg to differ. According to you, since your clothes came off, you are owed.

It's a two way steet. If you don't want to be with him after meeting him, I respect that. But, be prepared to offer the same courtesy back.
aww sorry did not mean offened you in any way just saying how i see most of the guys treating the beautiful women here and beileve you guys here in texas have the most beautiful bunch around but a lot of girl's are being ran off because of how many treat girl's. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
So you joined today adopting the title of "Speaking4providers" just to post a thread about this obvious and very old recycled topic? Something about the language and nature of your posts here still has the warning bells ringing. Something just isn't quite right.
Your attitude and your spelling are in need of a face lift.

Everyone has a right to do as they like, if it's not hurting anyone. How is that new news ?

I also have the right to walk when attitude is lackluster and the pics are misleading - with the donation in my pocket, and not yours. No ?

But, I am willing to bet that you and your type would beg to differ. According to you, since your clothes came off, you are owed.

It's a two way steet. If you don't want to be with him after meeting him, I respect that. But, be prepared to offer the same courtesy back. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
LOL seriously get a grip dude.
you obviously did not read what written and i am not going argue with you. please take your time and re-read what was written.

So you joined today adopting the title of "Speaking4providers" just to post a thread about this obvious topic? Something about the language and nature of your posts here still has the warning bells ringing. Something just isn't quite right. Originally Posted by Codybeast
man some of you are getting your panties in a bunch for no reason seems to be the same people that bag the girl's for offering what they want but still go see them.
I have not seen any providers complaining very much on ECCIE or the old ASPD. Most of us love our gals and treat them like our favorite girlfriends. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
most might be scared to open their mouth but over the few days read the reviews and read the alerts. some of the bad reviews that some of the providers get are because a guy went expecting that just because she provides she'll do bbbj or dfk or greek and when they don't the guys write terrible reviews.....