The Value of Chemistry -- Ladies?

Been wondering lately how much currency chemistry has on the ladies side. Let me say, I am not by any means a vastly experienced member of this "hobby".

But when I read wildly different reviews of the same lady, or when I have myself, gotten into my car after being with a well reviewed lady, and I'm shaking my head wondering WTF, I just can't help but think, this is not a YMMV, but chemistry, either on my part or their's.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can truly have "fun" without some sort of connection, call me naive. A performance, sure, but a good time, I think not.

Ladies, feel free...
I agree with ya! When there is chemistry it make everything so much more fun! I can normally find just about anything to connect with someone, but with some a bit more sparks tend just spark a bit more. Sometimes I think to myself, "damn I should have payed him" lol.
I agree with ya! When there is chemistry it make everything so much more fun! I can normally find just about anything to connect with someone, but with some a bit more sparks tend just spark a bit more. Sometimes I think to myself, "damn I should have payed him" lol. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
That's good to hear that providers can get just as much out of it as the gentlemen do. As stated in a variety of threads, many gentlemen get off on the providers getting off, so sparks flying is always a good thing.

For my .02 I think that it's a personality thing. Some people are going to connect more than others. It's nothing about the hobby really, just a part of human nature.

btw: Sexy Roxanne, your avatar is amazingly erotic!
Thank ya baby!
Oh defintely if you have chemistry the session is going to be way hotter. But for me I usually talk with the guys a little before seeing them so that there isnt really any akwardness and makes the date not so nerve racking. I enjoy what I do. A guy told me the other day he thought I need rehab, haha. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? LOL
Thank ya baby! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
damn roxanne. i cant see you avatar. theres 2 bald headed men blocking your chest. i think 1 of them is CJ hehehe
LMAO! You should come find out for yourself
LMAO! You should come find out for yourself Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I'm just wondering if you were able to get that photo in one shot, cause if so your photography skills are amazing.
mmmm! do you smell what the rox is cookin'. i feel a challenge has been issued
@ bebopjet, I can work wonders with a camera You should come help me take some new ones

@knottyman....bring it baby!
@ bebopjet, I can work wonders with a camera You should come help me take some new ones Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
/me faints
I'm just wondering if you were able to get that photo in one shot, cause if so your photography skills are amazing. Originally Posted by BebopJet
@ bebopjet, I can work wonders with a camera You should come help me take some new ones Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
/me faints Originally Posted by BebopJet
Ahhh..chemistry..you 2 need to get a room
Eglrdr...sorry dear looks like the thread kinda got off topic. Pleeeeeas forgive me
Ahhh..chemistry..you 2 need to get a room Originally Posted by eglrdr
Agreed, sorry for the detour. But as you pointed out, chemistry can be found anywhere
Eglrdr...sorry dear looks like the thread kinda got off topic. Pleeeeeas forgive me Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Actually Roxanne it really kinda is on topic, isn't having fun the reason we're all here.