pre Booking...what happened to it?

What happened to pre booking... Why are providers not requiring this? and why would a real hobbiest not want to? Are people that desperate that they can't wait or plan in advance?
and if its for discretion reasons....you would think you would want to pre book and be a little more professional instead of street like.
I would love to hear peoples opinions on this.

Pre-booking is my only way of ensuring that the lady will be available when I'm in town. I try to prebook 3-7 days in advance when possible. I have had to cancel due to business or illness, but not very often.

I can see the advantage of "I'm horny now......who can I get?"," but I will never be able to work that way.
Ohhh...thats excellent to hear! hgritstoo....
You seem like your legit Its hard for me to operate like that as well. My life is to busy to be 'that girl' you call for an appt in 10 mins....
In Colorado, we have plenty of ladies who are usually ready the same day, so there isn't a high need to pre-book. Many local ladies do require it when they aren't available the same day. Touring providers always want pre-books (which makes sense).

Pre-booking is a necessary evil on both provider and hobbyist end, but I know I'll be horny next Tuesday @ 7:00pm (and all other hours of the day). If time allows me to play, I'll see who's available to play. Like grits said, if I'm traveling I'll pre-book with a lady (necessary evil) or look at that city's local board and play.

I don't think it yields to desperation or lack of discretion at all.
I only accept pre-bookings. I used to accept same day appointments and it was waaaay too stressful for me I have perfect balance now
I prefer that my clients prebook. I travel a lot so prebooking makes a huge difference on if I come to your city or not. There are a lot of guys who will still ask for same day appointments. I try to accommodate them but they are not guaranteed.
Especially if you've been talking(email) to the provider for a while or already seen here before.
I like it because of the planning aspect. I don't like getting stressed on time. In your calendar, it's designate as "me" time.
  • DMike
  • 05-14-2014, 06:04 PM
yup too many girls out there for pre booking so it really isn't necessary....that's like waiting in line when you gonna pay for something ...thus the reason alot of providers will see you in 2 hours or less that day..less hassle..your in and your out ! thanks for this providers !!!
Never heard of it.
Prebooking is a lifesaver. Even with the ATF; hell, why not (unless there is a standing reservation)? Scheduling in advance is not just for pros. It's also a great way for the hobbyist to get a feel for the attitude of touring providers before meeting them.
I prefer trying to pre-book. Allows me to know who not to try with. It gives me and them a chance to maybe talk a little and get to know each other. Although it doesn't help the raging need at the moment, it does keep me from just picking using the wrong head. Being older than most, it also gives both parties to be up front. If the lady isn't comfortable with older guys, it gives me time to look elsewhere. When I'm planning on traveling, it is really helpful to know if someone I'm interested in seeing is even going to be around when I'm traveling. Also, it gives plenty of time to clarify anything that needs to be clarified before the meet. Finally, I do like to have the time anticipating the meeting. Pre-booking allows both to plan for the time rather than try to cram someone in during a busy schedule. That is not a feeling I enjoy.
  • LNK
  • 05-14-2014, 09:04 PM
While I'd like to pre-book, my opportunities for free time tend to pop up suddenly, and go away almost as quickly.

I'm generally trying to find a lady who is available on short notice, so pre-booking generally won't work for me.
Big fan of pre-booking...gives the lady plenty of time to pre-screen, me the time to adjust my schedule. There's a comfort level; no rushing.
I always pre-book. Unlike LNK, my opportunities for free time are few and far between. I want to make the best of it so I research obsessively, and always know well in advance who I want to visit. Having it booked and settled makes me more comfortable, and I can spend the time fantasizing about the lady.
  • Old-T
  • 05-15-2014, 05:30 AM
100 percent in the pre-book camp. It is less stressful and more enjoyable, to say nothing of safer for all--screening in 2 hrs often means no screening if it involves checking directly with references.

I typically try for a week's notice, anything under 2 days I consider an anomaly. Having said that I understand my situation is not other guys' situation.