HELP Please!

Guy ran stop sign hit my car.Guy has no insurance.I'm looking for cash jobs to get car.Thank you.Help!
If you cannot do "this" or it's slow, here are a few suggestions:

Get a part time job close to your place of residence.

Have a garage sale!

Try pet or house sitting. Quick cash if you know people who you can help.

Housecleaning.

Mowing lawns.

House painting.

Hope this helps. My work has been a little slow as of late and I'm actually working on a website to do some pet sitting myself.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. On Freecycle.org (an absolutely fantastic site!), and sometimes on craigslist, they will offer a free car. If you're gutsy, couldn't hurt to look around and maybe even place a "want" ad for that. Just a thought!
incall only
incall only Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You're right. I wasn't interpreting her question like that.

Yes, park yourself at the hotel, or your incall ... and just start working.

Head down. Focused. You should be able to get a decent down payment for a vehicle in a few weeks. It's one of the (very few) perks of this occupation.

Good luck!

Elisabeth
She could do outcall, but its pain in the azz in more ways than one.

If she has a few trusted clients that are willing, and not the type to fall in puppy love.

1st pain in the ass
picking them, so 3rd pain in the ass works out better

2nd pain in ass
time set up all have other lives

3rd pain in the ass
when she gets that new or used car they got use to it the way it was

Right now I myself in that 3rd pain in the ass
A provider I know took her car off the road for two years. A few clients (myself one of) took her shopping, tanning, outcall, etc. I will say I enjoyed it, and was not the only one. When she said she was getting it out of storage and putting it back on the road I said good for you.

Yet after being less dependent on me I was missing that time and fun and got use to it. With now she has that other option also, I miss it the way it was. Last night renting some my time with, and after telling her about it and sorry. She stated you all are, most happy for her and are working on it. But a few are now getting cut off. For not being supporting of her own car and demanding that now lost time back. And for trying and supporting of, I was not getting cut off.

so it seems some guys want control over, rather than she does what she wants enjoy it

Then I get home and read this thread.
yup go incall only LOL

so op should read both posts by ElisabethWhispers and get that car fixed or replaced
Guy ran stop sign hit my car.Guy has no insurance.I'm looking for cash jobs to get car.Thank you.Help! Originally Posted by Fancylady
You don't have insurance either? Uninsured motorist coverage?
You don't have insurance either? Uninsured motorist coverage? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thought that also, but to late now.

Or it could be the value of her car was lower than what is need to buy another.
Insurance pays the its totaled. And now you do not even have a down payment.
Unfortunately this is the risk people take with 'Liability only" Car Insurance. Yes, its cheaper than "Full Coverage". But if the other Driver is Uninsured and you are suddenly saddled with having to pay for an Accident Repair (even minor car accidents can run into Thousands of Dollars to have a vehicle properly repaired) or car replacement. It can be a serious Financial burden.
You don't have insurance either? Uninsured motorist coverage? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Don't know how it is everywhere else, but here (Ok.) uninsured motorist only covers medical. Property damage is still not covered.