Question about p411

You think a p411 account would be beneficial to someone new to the scene? I'd assume so but every girl on here still requires references even with a verification site backing you. Seems catch 22. Can't see any girls unless you've already seen atleast two. Would getting a p411 help my cause any?
yes it would some. But, since you have no references, then you would have to submit personal info to them so they can verify you. After you pay your yearly fee and they verify you, look for providers your area who are will to see all p411 members, which will be noted in their profile, and after you see them, request and OK. After a couple of those, you should be good to go for any provider you want to see.
^^^^^^ +1 Also, there are many Providers on there that do not advertise here so, you have an even wider selection on variety. P411 Rocks! Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
Highly recommend.
Id just see two providers who are on p411, then and only then would I submit for a profile on it. That way you will have to submit less info to join. At leat that made it easier for me when I did this years ago.
Id just see two providers who are on p411, then and only then would I submit for a profile on it. That way you will have to submit less info to join... Originally Posted by gimme_that
Great advice GT. If you can't see two P411 providers, see newbie friendly providers until you get a little cred. P411 is great if you hobby a little, a lot, locally or across States. Some ladies even offer huge discounts that almost pay for the annual subscription.
We'll the deal with me is that typically the ones that are willing to see newbies aren't the types I'm looking for. Which would kinda defeat the whole purpose of me wanting to meet with a lady. I guess I shouldn't be too picky but I don't typically have a hard time finding women in the real world. But I think you guys sold me on the p411. I'm excited to see where this takes me lmao. Thank you all for your help
  • Old-T
  • 06-05-2014, 05:31 PM
P411 was the 2nd best thing I did in this corner of the world, second only to taking some massage classes.