Where can providers respond to reviews?

I feel that a recent review of my services was unjustified. I was trying to give him what he asked for, but he would rather complain constantly than enjoy it. He wanted to leave so I let him leave, but I think it's reasonable to get something for the time I spent as well as oral contact. Also I asked him if he was too hot and he said he was fine. I had a fan running. He was getting hard so he must have been enjoying it. In fact I thought he was about to come, which is probably why he got mad. I should have demanded more but I was trying to be nice. I was topless by the way, and I don't usually wear a ton of makeup which most people appreciate because they don't have to wash it off. Also my pics are accurate. Indian guys are almost always rude jerks which is why some girls ban them. In summary, Afa1024 is the one that people should stay away from.
baby, pardon my jumping into the Austin board, but you posted you rebuttal in the right place, COED. it's the only place open to you for disputing a review in a public forum.

you can post on the review in the review forum, the text will be deleted by the mods, but a guy may quote your post in a reply, making it permanent. it's kind of a technicality that violates the spirit/intent of the rule, but nonetheless is legal.
#AsiaSweetie, sorry to hear about your awful experience but, I'm NOT surprised...
Let's take a look at Afa1024's F*CKCHART

joined: Apr 2016 (1yr history at least but, anything less than 90 days = BIG RED FLAG)
avg $/visit = $140 (anything less than $300 = RED FLAG)

If you chose to entertain the LOWBALLr's this behavior is expected... screening is key.
#AsiaSweetie, sorry to hear about your awful experience but, I'm NOT surprised...

joined: Apr 2016 (1yr history at least but, anything less than 90 days = BIG RED FLAG)

If you chose to entertain the LOWBALLr's this behavior is expected... screening is key. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Meh. I'd chalk it up to just a bad experience. Live and learn. It's not the money spent for the pussy, but the pussy you got for the money that matters. (So that $ requirement doesn't make too much sense)

I'm sure you'll bounce back, AsiaSweetie.
Thanks for your responses. When I try to reply to the review, I get a "permission denied" screen. I thought the price was fair for what was agreed upon, also considering that I'm pretty new also. Anyway I think providers should be able to respond directly, or at least put a link to the response thread. Or maybe have a forum so customers can get reviews as well.
What appears to be a new provider and a new hobbyist with limited eccie posts and only one other review.

Who could have seen this disaster coming... ??
  • Toyz
  • 05-17-2016, 11:11 PM

If you chose to entertain the LOWBALLr's this behavior is expected... screening is key. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Hmmmm....some definitive patterns of familiarity are starting to come through in your posts Twiggy...please keep it up.
On other site a provider can post either in the review thread itself,give OKs, or a type of rating system. Sadly for this site there isn't much a provider can do. You just have to take the good with the bad sometimes.
baby, pardon my jumping into the Austin board, but you posted you rebuttal in the right place, COED. it's the only place open to you for disputing a review in a public forum.

you can post on the review in the review forum, the text will be deleted by the mods, but a guy may quote your post in a reply, making it permanent. it's kind of a technicality that violates the spirit/intent of the rule, but nonetheless is legal. Originally Posted by txman123
Yep, the correct thing to do is make a rebuttal post in Coed and we can link it to the review if requested. That way you can tell your side of the story and a discussion can take place.

Ladies are not permitted to post in the review forums, or as mentioned above, it will be removed. The technicality mentioned is not true, any mod not removing the quoted post is just being lazy or didn't notice it.
OK please link the rebuttal to the review, that would be great.
If it helps asia, I tried to give the same guy a chance. He is now on my DNS list because of 2 very big mistakes on his part.smh
If it helps asia, I tried to give the same guy a chance. He is now on my DNS list because of 2 very big mistakes on his part.smh Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Definitely his loss. FirePhoenix. What a fool!@
Lol,it was some pretty bad mistakes. Is there a sticky somewhere for newbies to read guidelines on how to get in touch with the provider your wanting a session with, how to read a pm properly, how to cancel an appt, and just generally how not to piss off a provider? If there isn't one someone should make one.
Yep, the correct thing to do is make a rebuttal post in Coed and we can link it to the review if requested. That way you can tell your side of the story and a discussion can take place.

Ladies are not permitted to post in the review forums, or as mentioned above, it will be removed. The technicality mentioned is not true, any mod not removing the quoted post is just being lazy or didn't notice it.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
the technicality lives, see this review, posts 5 and 6.
I do see where I should have stated that the ladies post is there for all to see till a mod deletes it.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=staff
since mods dont live on here, its not unusual to find this.
dont know about the denial op got.
OK please link the rebuttal to the review, that would be great. Originally Posted by AsiaSweetie
done babe