Does it matter that I'm in a wheelchair?

• dural
  • 05-18-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm thinking about seeing a provider for the first time, and I'm wondering about etiquette. I'm guessing some providers could be uncomfortable, so I should tell them in advance? Anything else I should do?

Probably more nervous than I need to be about it, I would guess, but I honestly have no idea what to expect.
You are paying them for their "time" so it shouldn't matter. Some may like a heads up before but if they want repeat business theyll treat you just like anyone else bc thats what you are...just like everyone.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just do your research on who to pick.
I suppose it may be a concern for some ladies.....though not sure how or why but maybe at least so she isnt surprised let her know in advance? ..
..I think it would be cool to have a new experience personally

You'll find plenty of fun here I suspect
Lots of open-minded ladies in ATX
I suppose it may be a concern for some ladies.....though not sure how or why but maybe at least so she isnt surprised let her know in advance? ..
..I think it would be cool to have a new experience personally

You'll find plenty of fun here I suspect
Lots of open-minded ladies in ATX Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
+1
Definitely let them know, but if they won't see you because of it...fuck them.

I think you'll be ok...there are plenty of great ladies in our fair city.

Good luck!
There are some hobbyists who are in wheel chairs and ladies who know how to work with physical limitations.

Go for it--PM sent to you with name of hobbyist who can provide you some guidance and advice.
Definitely let them know, but if they won't see you because of it...fuck them.

I think you'll be ok...there are plenty of great ladies in our fair city.

Good luck! Originally Posted by Parsifal
+1
I have had many clients that are wheel chair bound. Best things to do is to let them know and to ask if their place has wheel chair access. Lol, most providers understand that no matter what you are a man and your cock works!
the main issue for me would be accessibility. my incall apartment has stairs to access it and that would be an issue. I hope most women would treat you with respect and kindness, but you should discuss accessibility in advance for sure. have fun and i know you will find the perfect provider.
the main issue for me would be accessibility. my incall apartment has stairs to access it and that would be an issue. I hope most women would treat you with respect and kindness, but you should discuss accessibility in advance for sure. have fun and i know you will find the perfect provider. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Letting her know in advance is best; 3 flights of stairs is even hard for the walking gentlemen.

Besos
As many have said, just be sure to give a heads up about your situation.

A professional won't mind your situation, and will do her best to accommodate. The biggest issue will be wheelchair accessibility. Many of us are not on bottom floors.

And if you can do outcall, that problem is solved.

Some of my best gents over the years have been disabled.

A~

I'm thinking about seeing a provider for the first time, and I'm wondering about etiquette. I'm guessing some providers could be uncomfortable, so I should tell them in advance? Anything else I should do?

Probably more nervous than I need to be about it, I would guess, but I honestly have no idea what to expect. Originally Posted by dural
I agree with the lovely ladies above. I dont discriminate against anyone we arent all perfect. Its important to let a lady know ahead of time incase her incall isnt wheel chair accessible . My incall has stairs so im not wheel chair accessible. Good luck
I agree that we should be made aware in advance. Especially if it is for an incall.
I have a second floor incall for now and only stairway access.
Other than that obstacle, no matter what the reason for the wheelchair, needs are still there and there are still ways to help fulfill those desires.
I agree with the previous comments. A head's up notice is not a bad thing, I too have experience with clients who are in wheelchairs, but only for accessibility reasons. Otherwise, would be happy to get to know you better!

xoxo
Catricia
  • dural
  • 05-20-2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks SO much for all the replies everyone. Really a great welcome into the community.