Body image

I would like to get the provider perspective on this subject. If a client books a session and the pics are different from the actual provider, in terms of weight. Is it acceptable to simply walk away from the session?
Of course you can walk away. You don't have to buy a product you don't want.
always. and tell her why. no shame in that.
I would like to get the provider perspective on this subject. If a client books a session and the pics are different from the actual provider, in terms of weight. Is it acceptable to simply walk away from the session? Originally Posted by atxman75
I think just walking away would be a bit rude, without an explanation...but you are paying for what u want or believe u are getting.

Sooo...none of us are professional pic takers, as far as selfies...I just snap & whichever one looks good in my opinion I may post. But I have had ppl tell me that my pictures dont do any justice or I look better in person than some. But I prefer selfies to kinda give someone what they are really going to expect. Thats just me though...but U never wanna pay for something u dont really want or are surprisingly not attracted to, but an explanation first would be ok...
If I were going to see a male provider- and yes, there are male providers, if his pics were not accurate - I would tell him and say I was expecting what was on your showcase and since this is false advertising - I'm not buying. Good day and good bye.
Just leave. I did. When I was in the hobby I had two providers I did that to. One was rank with cigarette smoke and the other was not the girl in the pic. Wasn't about to go home as the Marlboro man and sure was pissed when the girl was not the one in the picture.

Most providers are legit with looks. The providers that pull that stunt get what they deserve.
You defiantly have the right to leave. I would tell her as nicely as possible that she is not what you expected. If it is a real bait & switch you should post an alert.
I would just leave. You don't own her anything for being deceptive. That ones that pull this, knows good and damn well what they are doing. Then post in the ML. It is not an alert.
Body Image Portraiture ...hmm

Alana - free test shoot 4 u. You maintain total creative control. Spiney sense says you don't need pro pics but look me up if you would like to.

I like both pro and phone pics as long as they are recently refreshed. I get more inquiries during summer and warm months and understand the slow down during the holiday's.

If her pics are more than a year and a significant weight difference , then problems occur. Security is top priority for pictures, followed by a reasonable expectation on Body type.

Just think if girls could refuse us after they open the door? Saying nothing just closing the door . Don't be rude and walk away without a calm explanation.