Kavanaugh hearings set for redux early next year.

I don't believe it.
Neither do I. I'm from Missouri.....Show Me!
Interesting that it's not being announced on other sites. Perhaps a Democratic handler interceded.
I'll believe it when i see more than just one site reporting it.
BUT IF True.. HEllz yea.
BUT IF True.. HEllz yea. Originally Posted by garhkal
Here was some just discovered video of Lindsay Graham at the Kavanaugh hearings
  • Trey
  • 11-27-2018, 07:34 PM
Why she didn't go while Obama was there I don't know. But yeah he can put anyone in next time anyway. No need for all the hearings.

Whats your dream for the hard right court? What do you expect?
Why she didn't go while Obama was there I don't know. But yeah he can put anyone in next time anyway. No need for all the hearings.

Whats your dream for the hard right court? What do you expect? Originally Posted by Trey
Pretty much a bunch of sex and religious bullshit. Everyone knows how hypocritical the right is
I'd love to see Trump nominate that gal, Amy Barret.
I'd love to see Trump nominate that gal, Amy Barret. Originally Posted by garhkal
How about Stormy Daniels? Or that ho Kellyanne Conway. Donald Putin's latest whore
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 12:15 PM
BUT IF True.. HEllz yea. Originally Posted by garhkal
If True, there would be nothing but that being reported by everyone not just the Santa Monica observer.
I'd love to see Trump nominate that gal, Amy Barret. Originally Posted by garhkal
I am a staunch believer in the separation of church and state.

Barret is a tad too radical in her non secular attitude toward government.
If so, what's your thoughts on all these churches letting themselves be used as 'sanctuaries' to harbor illegal aliens against deportation?
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2018, 02:35 PM
first step towards being ruled by theocracy