how many i's in me?

if you're Obama, it seems, a lot

although you didn't build that, according to him, he did

concerning the increase in American oil production:

"that was me, people" claims obama last night in houston

just like he claims the stock market exploding the minute trump took the oath of office was all his doing

and the economy taking off and peoples confidence in the future turning on a dime the minute trump took over was all his hard work

the man is shameless
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 09:44 AM
What is an i's?

How are we supposed to know how many have been stuffed in you!
If it was up to Obama you'd be paying $10 a gallon.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 10:05 AM
If it was up to Obama you'd be paying $10 a gallon. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If it was up to Trump , we'd be paying in rubles.
OBama has confirmed he’s a pathetic person.
If it was up to Obama you'd be paying $10 a gallon. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
correct, do you recall his call for a windfall profits tax on oil to compensate American families for the rising price of fuel he expected due to his planned throttling of the oil industry?

during Obama's reign, oil production on federal lands decreased dramatically, while production on private lands took off

and never mind his attacks on hydraulic fracturing
if you're Obama, it seems, a lot

although you didn't build that, according to him, he did

concerning the increase in American oil production:

"that was me, people" claims obama last night in houston

just like he claims the stock market exploding the minute trump took the oath of office was all his doing

and the economy taking off and peoples confidence in the future turning on a dime the minute trump took over was all his hard work

the man is shameless Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It's amazing what you can do with "free money."
"What magic wand does he have?"
BO saved us trillions of dollars by urging all of us to keep our tires properly inflated.

He should have gotten another Nobel Peace award for it.
all obama has done is confirm that he is a serial liar.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 08:27 PM
all obama has done is confirm that he is a serial liar. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lol...that is rich dilbert!
Fuck Obama and his anti oil policies.

He was a puppet of George Soros.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 08:30 PM
I wonder if Soros has a piss tape on Obama...
Lol...that is rich dilbert! Originally Posted by WTF

then explain "you can keep your doctor" lie under Obamacare when he knew they couldn't.

just one of his many other lies.
BO saved us trillions of dollars by urging all of us to keep our tires properly inflated.

He should have gotten another Nobel Peace award for it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

why not?!? they gave him one for nothing after all ..

BAHAA
President Obama guided us through the worst recession in 75 years, and hands off a great economy to Trump, and Trump says, look what I did?

Fuck. The Obama and Clinton talk is going to quadruple since things aren't going well for Donald J Trump and his business partner Vladimir Putin