Encounter: Best time at Japanese AMP house.

User ID: -
Date: 8/30/22
Name: Cynthy
Phone: 347-685-0820
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...0/011512700339
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Harrell's Ferry and Sherwood
Activities: BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS, FIV, FIA. CG, Doggy.
Hair Length and Color: medium black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4" Thin build, A cups, Japanese girl with young baby. There were two girls there the other one was ugly and not a good body, I text and asked the agency for a Japanese girl and they had them text me. They gave rate and address.
Recommendation: Yes
i stopped in a week or so ago. my luck wasn't good. neither of the two i met were attractive. one was in her 50's with ratty hair. when the other girl came out, she was short with a bob style haircut & had some bad teeth. i got out quickly. there was a baby bed over around the kitchen area. i don't see this place being there long. that is a nice neighborhood. once someone figures out what is going on, they'll be closed down.
Are there 2 houses?
Seen her a couple times. She told me she was Chinese. Enjoyed being with her.
Yes two houses a block apart, same agency though.
Cynthya is gone, evidently they saw my review. I called today to see who was available and they said no one, then wouldn't respond to any of my text.
A review on the new girl.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2872684
Gonna miss Cindy
Originally Posted by RichardNixon
You guys are way to paranoid for something already deviant.

Added private tags The Dr

Well this review prob spooked her so she bounced.
Seen her a couple times. She told me she was Chinese. Enjoyed being with her. Originally Posted by Stray_cat_strut
There are zero Japanese AMP chicks in the entire state. Hell there are only a handful of Japanese working Japanese restaurants in the entire state. The chiefs and staff at your favorite Japanese restaurant are most likely Chinese.
There are zero Japanese AMP chicks in the entire state. Hell there are only a handful of Japanese working Japanese restaurants in the entire state. The chiefs and staff at your favorite Japanese restaurant are most likely Chinese. Originally Posted by Dallas Jones

True but they do exist. Jade was half jap half Hawaiian when she was here. There is also a girl named misu onn tryst who visits that claims to be Japanese.