A good time to start playing over here

as many of my fellow Coloradoan's know, our board is hacked by a very vindictive provider. Not sure what her issue(s) is/are, but, it's a nice time and give pause to what we have. I'm suggesting that we start playing over here much more frequently than before. Most of the usual suspects are already here, but, since this board is more heavily moderated, we shouldn't have the problems of the other board (pun intended).

I suggest start getting more and more of our playmates over here. Besides, this is a pretty cool board to play in!
I'm down. Unfortunately, your post is the first in a couple weeks in this forum. It'll take some doing to get all the fun folk over here.
Just keep emphasizing how it's good for providers and hobbyists to have more than one place they can point to for verification.

I've used TOB before and always use this site. I might only get to Denver a couple of times a year but it's helpful to have a resource to use.
Yeah its beginning to be a pain, this is a nice change of pace.
Speaking of a nice change, is anyone else having trouble accessing EB or P411 today? Not working for me.
Hello Eccie.
I'm down also, after alll the drama I have been through on TOB, it is starting to be a headache. My own stupidity, but still
Oh, how do you know it is a provider? Just wondering
Oh, how do you know it is a provider? Just wondering Originally Posted by sophia rose

Alot of back channeling going on and really stange coinicidences.
Why am I always out of the loop lol! Who, what when where???
Will let you know all I know Saturday, not going to say on any board. LOL
I was told of TOB by a long time Denver lady who I have become pretty close friends with. I was shocked by how cutthroat, nasty and mean of a board it is. Do you guys really enjoy being active there? I must admit it is entertaining to read some of the threads.
There are alot of good people also on TOB, it had a good history early on. With the recent hackings we have had alot of people are turning away from the board now.
Yes. I could see that there are a lot of good people there. Especially some of the ladies (maybe I am a little bit biased there), but there are also lot of members who it seems are just waiting to jump down somebody's throat. I was looking forward to joining in with that community ever since the only active board in New Mexico went down in flames. I was not comfortable even trying after reading what anybody new had to go through to be accepted. I maybe wrong here, but I thought this was supposed to be fun.
Yes you have the right attitude, it is supposed to be fun. Yes we do have some people not so friendly. But the important thing is the ladies are friendly and thats the most important thing IMO. LOL
..I was looking forward to joining in with that community ever since the only active board in New Mexico went down in flames. I was not comfortable even trying after reading what anybody new had to go through to be accepted. I maybe wrong here, but I thought this was supposed to be fun. Originally Posted by Porter57
Porter, TOB is a fun board with great people. Not just hobby/provider related, GREAT people. No other way of saying it, the board is just poorly run at this time, no fault of the only Mod there. He's great and does what he can. About this time last year, the board went down for a week and several well-reviewd ladies were worried about their reviews being gone forever. They were asking gents to review them in other places.

I appreciate everything ECCIE is trying to or actually doing. Heavily moderated, but lenient, and doing what they can to shake the stigma of being a Texas or Southwestern base board. I try to sway as many local ladies to ECCIE to advertise b/c it's FREE! Will they reap immediate dividends, probably not. But, long term dividends, I think will pay off. I just think the Denver hobby scene should stop placing our eggs in one basket (jmo)!