Providers, wonder why business is slow?

I have noticed for years, on ASPD and here, guys continually request info on manscaping+ & haircuts+. Yet nobody has taken these cues and went with them. Why? There seems to be HUGE interest in these activities, yet there is only sparse mention ever of these activities in ads.
If business is slow for you, and there is HUGE interest in these activities, why are you not putting ads out there for them? Business 101, if there is big interest in something, but nobody is willing to provide it, then the 1st one who does makes a killing....
URAPNES, do you need me to manscape your back hair?

Good post!! I usually watch the trends in co-ed like the stock market, and gear my ads towards whatever is the hot topic 'o' the week. Last week it was "COT-mess or turn on?", so I advertised that my bubbies needed a paint job, and viola! Business! It ain't rocket science, though. It's just about paying attention.

If all the topics turn to Greece over the next 24 hours, I am going to wonder if it isn't some mass collaboration by hobbyists, attempting to get me to cater to that trend... it's not gonna work, ya'll!!!!
Ok what will the topic of the week be for this coming week
Anyone want to start one perhaps ? lol
Im still looking for BFE.....just saying

Oh having back hair is fine.
Ok what will the topic of the week be for this coming week
Anyone want to start one perhaps ? lol Originally Posted by St.Mateo59
Ad possibilities for the next week or two, all discussion-related (try it...it's FUN!):

"I wanna TEXT you up!" (Color Me Badd joke..mighta been lost on some)
"$4200 check-in special!" (Sorry, it was too easy.)
"I Like Big Cocks And I Cannot Lie!" (A tribute to Wellendowed1911, and his tribulations RE: his quest for a starfish that will accommodate a massive schlong...you go, boy!)

Ladies, feel free to use any of these...consider it my gift to you
Oh i like the third one

Or Men with huge cocks and the women who can love them
Men with small cocks and the women who LOVE them
Men with huge cocks and the women who runs away
YES I CAN.......big or small! One size fits all
Actually, I have been naturally blessed with almost no body hair. I asked the question because I just dont get why providers are not all over a large segment of guys who are willing to pay for manscaping
Hey-- I offer waxing to whomever wants it.
Actually, I have been naturally blessed with almost no body hair. I asked the question because I just dont get why providers are not all over a large segment of guys who are willing to pay for manscaping Originally Posted by URAPNES
I don't have a lot of hair either but I do my own manscaping where/when needed. But realisticly, I wouldn't think many providers would be interested in manscaping a guy during a session before BCD activities begin.

1. It would create a mess that would need to be cleaned up properly. Who wants someone elses pubes all over their incall? The guy could easily leave a trail from wherever to the shower. What would you do if you stepped into a providers incall and noticed she missed cleaning some areas where hair might have fallen?
2. Would it be much of a turn on for a provider? She still has to mentally prepare herself for other activities. I definitely don't want a lady turned off by any activity while I'm spending time with her.

Now maybe manscaping only on the side may be something to look at, but combining it with a session might be a little much.
Business isn't slow at all. My ads don't even have any text except for Rates, hours and contact info. I hate shaving myself, much less shaving somebody else. Tony has a thread about posting new pics. Every time I post new pics, I get so much new business. Ladies if you don't want to shave guys, just put new pics up! It works!
just put new pics up! It works! Originally Posted by mikahranae
Unless you're one of those ladies using circa 1999 pics and you now look more like the much older, worn and heavy set sister of the woman you present to us. Of course it would be nice if you had newer pics for us - for you, not so much.
I ain't lettin any woman get close to my goodies with a pair of clippers let alone scissors.
I hate shaving myself, much less shaving somebody else. Originally Posted by mikahranae
Ladies who enjoy letting the guys shave them and the guys who love it.
Anybody is welcome to shave my legs anytime they want. I like my legs smooth and silky so hope you have a good razor.
I don't want either one of my chest hairs to be trimmed.