The BS is getting REAL thick. If the "majority" always stays home, is it a majority?

The mainstream may make up 75% of the GOP (where did you get your numbers?) but nearly 100% of the Tea Party people get out and vote. A loud, active minority can beat a majority if the majority stays home like they did in Virginia. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A loud active minority beats a majority ... Hmmmm .... NEVER!

Do the math, stupid!

The delusion under which so many of you hayseed TeaWipes operate is that your voice is louder and more influential than anyone else's. If it was, the. Why do you always have to scream?

The bottom line is that the Tea Party isn't smart enough to be a party, or else it would be. The Tea Party isn't influential enough to speak for most Americans, or else it would.

Seems like we have this conversation every time something is decided by the American people.

Keep pointing fingers and laying blame TeaWipes. The MAJORITY just LOVES crybabies.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 06:36 AM

The bottom line is that the Tea Party isn't smart enough to be a party, or else it would be. The Tea Party isn't influential enough to speak for most Americans, or else it would.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is what they are having a hard time trying to understand.

TeaParty joins the GOP and then blames the GOP for being to close to the center!
You mean like the liberals who vote for Obama but get frustrated that he isn't more to the left ? Like liberals who want the Democratic Party to be more left ?

Your observation seems to be a statement of the obvious; in other words, it isn't much of an observation.

BTW, Tea Party voters fully understand that we are trying to move the GOP to a more constitutional party - smaller and return power to the states. We also understand that the GOP leadership is a problem.

What proof do you have that the TP doesn't understand the obstacles that exist within the GOP?

Your post reveals that you really are a dunce when it comes to "understanding" the Tea Party.

This is what they are having a hard time trying to understand.

TeaParty joins the GOP and then blames the GOP for being to close to the center! Originally Posted by WTF
You were just preaching to the "prince of dunces".

Yeah, I know...but I think WTF gets it sometimes.............even though his name suggests otherwise.

You were just preaching to the "prince of dunces".

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 09:01 AM
You mean like the liberals who vote for Obama but get frustrated that he isn't more to the left ? Like liberals who want the Democratic Party to be more left ?

. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yea kinda like Code Pink. The Tea Party is the rights version of Code Pink.

Maybe we can get all you old white men vs all those Pinko bitchs to square off in a UFC Death match.

Again, you show your stupidity................the Tea Party is a national movement with hundred of thousands of volunteers who actively support Tea Party principles and candidates; responsible for getting numerous Senator and Congressmen elected....not to mention the state and local elections !

Code Pink has maybe 1000 members? And haven't influenced an election outcome that I can think of.

Yea kinda like Code Pink. The Tea Party is the rights version of Code Pink.

Maybe we can get all you old white men vs all those Pinko bitchs to square off in a UFC Death match.

Originally Posted by WTF
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 09:38 AM

Your observation seems to be a statement of the obvious; in other words, it isn't much of an observation.

BTW, Tea Party voters fully understand that we are trying to move the GOP to a more constitutional party - smaller and return power to the states. We also understand that the GOP leadership is a problem.

What proof do you have that the TP doesn't understand the obstacles that exist within the GOP?

Your post reveals that you really are a dunce when it comes to "understanding" the Tea Party. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
```````

you mean like shut down the government because of an agenda the TP wants to make happen, thus blocking the authority of Congress the Constitution provides them ?

there's no understanding stupidity, unless you're stupid, and you qualify.
When I mentioned the "prince of dunces" I was not talking about ....if WTF wants to assume the title then who am I to disappoint him.

For Now and Foverever WTF is the Prince of Dunces!
Again, you show your stupidity................the Tea Party is a national movement with hundred of thousands of volunteers who actively support Tea Party principles and candidates; responsible for getting numerous Senator and Congressmen elected....not to mention the state and local elections !

Code Pink has maybe 1000 members? And haven't influenced an election outcome that I can think of. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'm not going to mention your abhorrent and obviously impaired (at least moreso than usual it seems) language skills, but

I'd like to see how many "HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS" of volunteers actively support Tea Party principles and candidates. I'm assuming you're talking about grassroots volunteers. By Tea Party principles, are you talking about anybody who campaigns against anything? You just can't blurt out bullshit like that and expect it to hold up.

Please provide a credible link to the size of the Tea Party's volunteer force. I wasn't aware that any party had an ongoing volunteer ground game. Especially when it came time to "actively support" a "principle."

Just curious, Girlyturd. What time did you start drinking today?
Gallup:

More people support the Tea Party than consider themselves liberal, and almost 3/4 of the electorate does not oppose the Tea Party.

FACT JACK !

One Tea Party organization - Freedom Works has hundreds of thousands of volunteers.
Gallup:

More people support the Tea Party than consider themselves liberal, and almost 3/4 of the electorate does not oppose the Tea Party.

FACT JACK !

One Tea Party organization - Freedom Works has hundreds of thousands of volunteers. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dear Jack,

You're not providing any evidence for a change, just bullshit.

How many hundreds of thousands of volunteers are on the rolls of Freedom Works. And if they're Freedom Works, then who's the Tea Party Express? Or the Tea Party Patriots?

You're stretching, spinning and bullshitting again, Whirly.

FACT JACKOFF!
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Gallup:

FACT JACK !

One Tea Party organization - Freedom Works has hundreds of thousands of volunteers. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

not Gallup again ?

if you insist

http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/te...ecord-low.aspx
not Gallup again ?

if you insist

http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/te...ecord-low.aspx Originally Posted by CJ7
FACT JACK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 12:49 PM
FACT JACK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

whirlie was right ,,, a hundred of thousands.

I concur.