British Intelligence says Snowden leaks did serious damage

Yes, Free the hero Snowden....right COG? Fucking idiot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_16...erious-damage/
Did you read the article you posted, TimmtPageBoy? British intelligence experienced damage to their ability to overstep their legal boundaries. Good!

FREE EDWARD SNOWDEN!

FREE CHELSEA MANNING!

What if Snowden is a Ozombie?... And Obamazombie put him up to it... Hmmm...tin foil hat off
FREE CHELSEA MANNING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"Chelsea" doesn't want to be free.

I read that "she" enjoys being the sweetheart of Cellblock B.

"She" is now IBHankering's ATF.
"Chelsea" doesn't want to be free.

I read that "she" enjoys being the sweetheart of Cellblock B.

"She" is now IBHankering's ATF. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I heard you had a great time in the state penitentiary, TsFLFer...
Did you read the article you posted, TimmtPageBoy? British intelligence experienced damage to their ability to overstep their legal boundaries. Good! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The intelligence chiefs say that since London's bus and subway terror attacks in 2005, their eavesdropping has foiled 34 other plots. But, they say, terror groups are now changing how they communicate over the Internet.

On a site CBS News found, a jihadi group diagrammed just how the NSA had been listening in to its chatter. Warn others, it says, spread the word.
did you even read it?

the damage your "hero" has done is still undetermined.
++++1
Snowden isn't a hero; but he is a patriotic whistleblower.....

Did you read the article you posted, TimmtPageBoy? British intelligence experienced damage to their ability to overstep their legal boundaries. Good!

FREE EDWARD SNOWDEN!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Obama doesn't want Snowden back - why do you think his DOS fucked up the extradition paperwork at the last minute ?
Terrorists love Snowden. What side are you on?
I would have supported extraditing Snowden and charging him in an open court with a jury of his peers.....I suspect, like other important whistleblowers, he would have been exonerated and walked away a free man......

Question: Why didn't Obama extradite Snowden ?
For some strange reason, it took the Department of Justice almost two weeks to file its request for extradition. And, according to Hong Kong officials, when the DOJ finally did so, the papers were not properly filled out. Meanwhile, Snowden’s passport was not revoked until June 22, almost two weeks after he came forward as the source of the NSA story, giving him ample time to plot his escape. The DOJ, in other words, screwed up what should have been an easy catch, giving President Obama one more good reason to fire Attorney General Eric Holder.
http://thehill.com/opinion/columnist...en-outwits-doj
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 09:06 AM
I would have supported extraditing Snowden and charging him in an open court with a jury of his peers.....I suspect, like other important whistleblowers, he would have been exonerated and walked away a free man......

Question: Why didn't Obama extradite Snowden ?
For some strange reason, it took the Department of Justice almost two weeks to file its request for extradition. And, according to Hong Kong officials, when the DOJ finally did so, the papers were not properly filled out. Meanwhile, Snowden’s passport was not revoked until June 22, almost two weeks after he came forward as the source of the NSA story, giving him ample time to plot his escape. The DOJ, in other words, screwed up what should have been an easy catch, giving President Obama one more good reason to fire Attorney General Eric Holder.
http://thehill.com/opinion/columnist...en-outwits-doj Originally Posted by Whirlaway

for all you know (which isn't much) the extradition papers were filled out and sat in Hong Kong for two weeks.

Hong Kong officials said ? well, that certainly should be good enough for the communist, Chinese loving bastards on this board ... take you and COF for instance.
I heard you had a great time in the state penitentiary, TsFLFer... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
From who? Your old cellmate that was just released? I bet you miss prison.

FREE EDWARD SNOWDEN!

FREE CHELSEA MANNING!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I get that you live in a fantasy world that extends as far as the end of your nose. But, the fact is there are people out there looking to do us harm. And, one of the primary ways we try to prevent it is the intelligence gathering apparatus.

What's truly amusing about all this is, as with so many media stories, the intelligence practices leaked by Snowden and the other whistleblowing traitors have been going on, in one form or another, for decades. Countries spy on each other and it doesn't make much difference whether the country is viewed as being friendly or hostile. Israel spies on us, we spy on Israel, etc.

You're a ninny looking for something anti-government to cry about because that's what you're about.
You didn't read the article which clearly said the extradition paperwork was NOT PROPERLY FILLED OUT !

It had nothing to do with the paperwork "sitting around"...........
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 09:36 AM
You didn't read the article which clearly said the extradition paperwork was NOT PROPERLY FILLED OUT !

It had nothing to do with the paperwork "sitting around"........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

again, how do you know the paper work wasn't filled out correctly... a Chink said so?

riiiiiight Comrade whiratraitor
Answer the question:

Why didn't Obama move swiftly to extradite Snowden?

Why did the DOJ/DOS wait 2 weeks to file the extradition paper work ?

Why did the DOJ wait 2 weeks to cancel his passport ?

Why did the DOS/DOJ misspell his name on the extradition paperwork ?

Answer:

Obama doesn't want Snowden back in the US for trial in an open court room; represented by a team of aggressive lawyers who will ask too many questions about the NSA overreach and domestic spying on Americans.