Joe Biden's family had many slaves, passed down through generations

• oeb11
  • 10-12-2020, 03:31 PM
Kancel Kulture Joey also - LOL!!!
Joey is still the 'Master' - he decides who be black!!
The logic, or lack thereof, on this board amazes me. This is OLD "news", I mean really old.

I haven't traced his lineage, but I would presume that Obama's ancestors did not hold slaves. So, I suppose you are among his supporters.

Once again hypocrisy in action here.

Are you inferring that any candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve?

Is YOUR ancestral past "pure"? If not should you personally be held responsible for their transgressions, even if acceptable during their time?
The logic, or lack thereof, on this board amazes me. This is OLD "news", I mean really old.

I haven't traced his lineage, but I would presume that Obama's ancestors did not hold slaves. So, I suppose you are among his supporters.

Once again hypocrisy in action here.

Are you inferring that any candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve?

Is YOUR ancestral past "pure"? If not should you personally be held responsible for their transgressions, even if acceptable during their time? Originally Posted by reddog1951
That's the whole point. Cancel culture is for morons. Hence its general acceptance in the Democrat party. It's not the Conservatives that want to censor people and ideas.

Vote accordingly. And wait your turn to be canceled. Because if there's anything we all know about Mobs... it's that they are never appeased.
Another intelligent, carefully thought out reply that does not address the questions posed. Perhaps the student learned from the master.

So another question: By implying that an ancestor held slaves is a reason to vote against someone holding office, does that by logical extension also imply that ancestors of slave holders should not be allowed to have the right to vote?
Dipshit says what?
I certainly enjoy the intelligent discussion and respectful exchange of ideas on this board.
The dim-wits party at the best ( Thinking is Hard )
The logic, or lack thereof, on this board amazes me.

Originally Posted by reddog1951
no they are saying that the left is idiotic and here's why, that's what they are saying.

perfectly logical

the information is a proper dissemination

in a time when the left is canceling anything remotely connected to past racism, the "racist" founders, the constitution, calling America now and its institutions systemically racist, theorizing a white privilege, accusing Columbus of being a murderer, demanding name changes of military bases, wanting the eyes of texas to be removed as a school song for tenuous connections to someone's idea of past racism, tearing even statues of Abraham Lincoln and u.s. grant to the ground., teaching school children to hate america.... I could go on

for that left to elect a joe biden with slaveholders in his pedigree, given their desire to destroy everything in America, past and present, for its racist background, is curious to say the least

as they say, he should be "cancelled" by them
Somehow your definition of "perfectly logical" eludes me, especially as it spins around to off topic subjects and vast generalizations. The question was: Are you inferring that ANY candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve? Question asked but not answered.
Somehow your definition of "perfectly logical" eludes me, especially as it spins around to off topic subjects and vast generalizations. The question was: Are you inferring that ANY candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve? Question asked but not answered. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Then why tear down statues and rename buildings schools and airports?
What-a-moron

dbl. standard when the shoes on the other foot
Somehow your definition of "perfectly logical" eludes me, especially as it spins around to off topic subjects and vast generalizations. The question was: Are you inferring that ANY candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve? Question asked but not answered. Originally Posted by reddog1951
No only those of the Democrats... since Democrats want to cancel anything they even remotely perceive as racist... even if it's in the past.

Basically we're applying Alinskys Rules for Radicals... we're holding Democrats to their own standards.

Republicans don't give two shits what your ancestors did.

The sins of the father are not to be visited on the son. If we're going to start going with collective guilt for past actions... Mexicans need to be canceled because Aztecs killed women and children for sacrifice and slavery. All blacks need to be cancelled because Blacks participated on the slaving side of the slave trade as well as whites. The Chinese cancelled because of the Uligars. I mean literally EVERYONE should be cancelled.

But we know that's not why liberals cancel people... they use it as a weapon... like the brownshirts... they will never attack their own Nazi hierarchy... Hilter had Jewish blood... and it was ignored, just like Joe and Karmela have slaver blood in them... and it will be ignored too.
Two more posts that again fail to answer the simple question without fallin off the rails.

I quote from above: "Republicans don't give two shits what your ancestors did." Then why even start this thread if that is true?
its ok for you to be obtuse

I get it

especially when its readily apparent as to the rhetorical device being used to point out hypocrisy of some on the left and the irony of it all, on the one hand, attempting to destroy America ostensibly over its "racist" history and then vote for a "white privileged man" arising from a family with a racist history

everything they claim to abhor found in one candidate