Trump says he may leave the US when Biden wins.

SPAM
What Trump really said as a joke was, "If I lose to the worst candidate I history (Joe Biden not Hillary) I may have to leave the country IF I lose."

If you can't make a point honestly, just don't bother.
What Trump really said as a joke was, "If I lose to the worst candidate I history (Joe Biden not Hillary) I may have to leave the country IF I lose."

If you can't make a point honestly, just don't bother. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If liberals had to be honest, they know nobody would vote for them. They have to lie. They know it. We know it. Unfortunately a lot of stupid voters don't know they are lying.

Hence the reason liberals want to control education.. an ignorant electorate is more likely to give up their freedom for the illusion of safety. In the end... we will probably end up having to shoot a lot of them. It's sad really.
He will be running for his life.

Unfortunately for him and his crime family, there are no golden drapes in Leavenworth.
  • oeb11
  • 10-17-2020, 07:58 AM

If you can't make a point honestly, just don't bother. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Without Lies - the DPST's have "NOTHING"!!!
BTW - pic of one of pablo escobar's imported hippos in colombia!
He might want to move to a place without US extradition. I suspect charges will be brought in NY by the state and the feds.
He might want to move to a place without US extradition. I suspect charges will be brought in NY by the state and the feds. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Fake news! Theyve been on this for how long? And other dragon tail chases. Theyve got nothing! Biggly nothing burger
Trump is an official resident of Florida.
Trump is an official resident of Florida. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Your implication being what? He can’t be charged with crimes he committed in NY. Or that Florida is a different country with no extradition to the US. Come on man, help me out here,
Fake news! Theyve been on this for how long? And other dragon tail chases. Theyve got nothing! Biggly nothing burger Originally Posted by winn dixie
Maybe, but I suspect they are awaiting his return to being a regular citizen. I think it’d be interesting to see him jailed. Would the secret service have to stay there with him? Would he still get his pension? So many questions.
Maybe, but I suspect they are awaiting his return to being a regular citizen. I think it’d be interesting to see him jailed. Would the secret service have to stay there with him? Would he still get his pension? So many questions. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hoaxes conspiracy theories and fake news all created by the dim backed lsm! So shallow that its a biggly nothing burger
The deep state is taking out the shallow state...and their PT Cruisers lol
The deep state is taking out the shallow state...and their PT Cruisers lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
Didnt think you could provide a link! So another lie!
Didnt think you could provide a link! So another lie! Originally Posted by winn dixie