URL / Website: http://lafayette-la.skipthegames.com...d/492628245038
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel on south end of town.
Activities: Breast worship, BBBJ, Miss
Hair Length and Color: Shorter length, red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Marisa is 5'1" 115-125 pounds. She is a spinner type, thin with smaller B-cup boobs. Marisa has some damage on her stomach due to C-sections. Nice smile, few tats, big bedroom eyes. Marisa looks like her more recent pics which appear on STG.
Recommendation: Yes
80 roses... i guess u get what u pay for... I wouldn't want to go through that hellish experience if she paid me 80....
You like trashy women don’t you? You should’ve just fucked her raw. Lmao Let me guess? Plantation off Point de Mouton?
Wow, thanx for the heads up, I'll pass
That’s a classy lady there. Lol
Yeah the other review was from me. Ymmv on this one obviously. I will say, as I stated in my review, I opted to take her to my spot. Did not want to go to her place, because of location. So I picked her up (stayed in my review) and went to my place. I believe that may have contributed to a better date. She is quiet, which was my queue to asses her as submissive. Which was spot on. So that also made for a better experience.
1. Of course I like trashy, skanky, slutty women. That's why I'm here on ECCIE and in the hobby. I'm not exactly here to find my soul mate.

2. This broad wanted 120 for HH. I wasn't going any higher than 80 for her. This girl had one review and nothing else. 80 isn't exactly peanuts, I don't know anyone aside from my doctor, dentist, and lawyer who can make 80 in less than thirty minutes.

3. The hobby in Lafayette just isn't what it used to be. 7 to 10 years ago Laffy was the place to meet the women. It was like a buffet of girls, whatever type your into. You could get a headache trying to figure out which one you wanted to meet. When all the boards were up and running I could find skanks that would fuck for beer money. All that's gone now