Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Her name has come up so much in various threads in the last few days, I bet her rates go into the stratosphere.
The last few days ? Where have you been ? Try the last few months.
Yea Charles and shut the fuck up on prices. just kidding. lol
Omg. Not another Shaytard thread.
Dunno how much influence eccie has on prices in the great white north anyways.
Shayla's been known to tour into the states.
True, she might be able to jack up her rates in tx for sure. Lol
Shayla's been known to tour into the states. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
A few times... Not but not a lot. I try to stay where it's friendly...

I don't even know what the big deal is. I'm pretty average. I don't do anything out of the ordinary.
It's probably cause I post here all the time and yet no one can see me so it keeps the anticipation up. All this hype will likely lead to disappointment lol. Just sayin'!
We see your showcase and we're obviously not blind...and I can't speak for others but you are definitely intriguing. You build curiosity....

You are not available to many of us, so we wonder.

Lust builds...and desire sets in.

It's only natural for us to want what we can't have.
I'm not sure about her rates, but she is a sweetie! But don't piss her off! LOL

I think PetiteAssMan is President of the fan club!
A few times... Not but not a lot. I try to stay where it's friendly...

I don't even know what the big deal is. I'm pretty average. I don't do anything out of the ordinary.
It's probably cause I post here all the time and yet no one can see me so it keeps the anticipation up. All this hype will likely lead to disappointment lol. Just sayin'! Originally Posted by Shayla
ZOMG, a pretty brunette provider who talks to us!!!!!!!!

I'm going to mention her in every post I make. Gonna replace 'the' with 'Shayla'.
ZOMG, a pretty brunette provider who talks to us!!!!!!!!

I'm going to mention her in every post I make. Gonna replace 'the' with 'Shayla'. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Oh God... lol. I spend more time on here than I should. :P You guys are fun.
Shayla! Shayla! Shayla! Shayla! Shayla!

Shayla! Shayla! Shayla! Shayla! Shayla!

And while were on the subject.

Shayla! Shayla! Shayla!

And so modest too.
yeah, more like the last 6 months. All the boys are gaga for Shayla! She could come to US and charge $800/hr and still be booked!
yeah, more like the last 6 months. All the boys are gaga for Shayla! She could come to US and charge $800/hr and still be booked! Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Not all of us. I like her board persona, and I guess she is hot. But that's not what I look for when setting my priorities. There are others who are ahead of her on my bucket list.