How many tattoes are too many?

a.1 or 2

b. 3 or 4

c. 5 or 6

d. 7 or more

Would you still see a painted lady with 4 or more tattoes?
a.
me no likey
  • Paven
  • 06-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Depends if they are tasteful or not. I have beautiful half sleeves down both arms. I see a lot of button down conservative types, some have told me that they would never see a gal with ink but something intrigued them to take the plunge anyway. Once I take my top off they don't even realize I have arms lol. 38FFs coming at you live! and no ink on my boobies.
Depends if they are tasteful or not...Once I take my top off they don't even realize I have arms lol. 38FFs coming at you live! and no ink on my boobies. Originally Posted by Paven
Hurray for boobies!!!! hehe Can you blame them Paven?
I've been meaning to see you sometime!

I agree if they are tasteful I have no problem with them. I personally dont like tramp stamps, ones that go up the side of the ribs or the ones that for some reason women get on their chests.

One of my favorite providers has a lot of tats. I think she wears them very well.
  • Paven
  • 06-12-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm right up I-35 BigTee hehe. Lots of fun to be had .

No tramp stamps for me, just not my personal cup of tea. It's best not to get them where one is prone to stretch or sag.
I can tolerate some if placed very discreet; otherwise, a complete turn off. If I even have the hint of a tramp stamp, it will take a lot of good reviews to get me to even consider seeing her. Poor reviews, no reviews, no info, and I won't see a provider that I know has tats. I don't care how hot she is. Also, besides the tramp stamp, what's up with the tat right above the pussy and below the belly button? To me, these obvious tats just ruin a girls attractiveness.
Some tats are not very well done and not located on the right part of the body. These don't do anything for me but don't bother me either. On the other hand a hot lady with full sleeves or some really hot well done art work really turns me on!!
I'm not too keen on toe tats, myself...
<---Tatted up.
I like this many!

I like this many!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
EXACTLY! Just they way it should be. Nice and clean.
a.1 or 2

b. 3 or 4

c. 5 or 6

d. 7 or more

Would you still see a painted lady with 4 or more tattoes? YES Originally Posted by pickupkid
You didn't leave one for don't care/doesn't matter/depends on the lady. We have a touring lady that visits Denver monthly that is on the cover of many tattoo and fetish magazines (I'd name her but don't know if it's aloud). She is covered in them and (to me) is hot as hell.

So, my answer would be e. just depends on the lady
Not a fan of tats....
Along with the addition of e. depends on the lady I would like to add:
f. too many?? how about not enough!!!

I love a girl with tats. Of course, I'm fully sleaved and then some...