True Blood fans?

Really looking forward to the new season. The beauty of the cast, past and present, is almost as unbelievable as the supernatural subject matter.

I'd be satisfied with some one on one with Jessica played by Deborah Ann Woll, gawd save me from redheads. But if someone wants to throw in some Sophie-Ann played by Evan Rachel Wood or Summer played by Melissa Rauch (Big Bang Theory fan too), I would not complain too loudly.

Who would you want to be bit by most, vampire or not? What threesome/orgy would would you assemble?
  • Paven
  • 06-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Jason Stackhouse
Alcide Herveaux
Eric Northman
Bill Compton
and Hoyt for good measure hehe, but I would want them one at a time!
Alcede is freakin' hot... and Eric Northman, any day...

I don't wanna spoil the first episode of this season too much, but I was wondering if that was really Eric's sister? lol
  • Paven
  • 06-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Oh I know Annie! What was up with that???!!!
I don't wanna spoil the first episode of this season too much, but I was wondering if that was really Eric's sister? lol Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I'm pretty sure sister in that context was that they were both turned by Godric. She doesn't look Swedish anyway.
  • Paven
  • 06-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Well that makes sense.
Well....... according to this, they are really brother and sister in the show.

http://www.trueblood-news.com/castin...sister-is-cast

Kinky. lol
  • Paven
  • 06-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Ew!
Didn't see anything stating biological sister. And she still doesn't look Swedish. Butt I would not put it past the writers to go there.
LOL Well, I know.. but it is only a tv show. LOL The article says they are 'really' brother and sister for the show's sake.
Girl thread!!!