happy baby daddy day!

You should all do something nice for your baby daddy, if you have a baby!

I thought this new name suggestion was hilarious, but perhaps it should be directed at the back page crowd. Icky May be too sophisticated for baby daddies.
I thought this new name suggestion was hilarious, but perhaps it should be directed at the back page crowd. Icky May be too sophisticated for baby daddies. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Some still shop via BP even on here it seems..

So that being said a more appropriate term to use would have been "Happy Trick Daddy Day"..
Father's Day and baby daddy day are two very different things. They should never be confused. Never.
Funny,,,
Father's Day and baby daddy day are two very different things. They should never be confused. Never. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Of course not
Of course not Originally Posted by Rockydoc
So why reference them together?
they need to make "baby daddy" cards!
So why reference them together? Originally Posted by XmanVirgo
Because

1. It was a joke, but like most jokes there was a sad kernel of truth.
2. It appears to be the way more and more in this world are behaving. Hence, it was a comment on society. If you do not realize this, you are running in a sheltered circle. The fact I am frequently exposed to this side of society is part of why I am so cynical.
3. Thus I referenced them together because a growing portion of society has baby daddies, not fathers.
I thought it was funny
Funny but kind of sad all at the same time.
Why would you wish baby daddies anything?

Happy baby daddy day, where's my fucking CS check!?
My father still owes me and my brother $38,000 in child support
Baby daddies are frequently a big problem. Sorry you did not get more support, MB.