ECCIE Staff addition Houston welcome Htowner

We are pleased to welcome Htowner to the staff, he is well known and liked in Houston and will assist us in moderating the Houston forums.
My god, I never thought this would happen! Well done my man, you are individual enough not to get sucked into any arguments! You are unique!

ps. saw that friend of mine I introduced to you this evening.
Congrats Htowner. I recall your words and posts on ASPD. I was a long time lurker there with perhaps single-digits or maybe 20 posts. You were an asset to that community and will be here.
  • harry
  • 01-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Congratulations Htowner! You are finally getting your just reward.
Good Choice!

I, too, was a long time lurker on ASPD but felt that Htowner was moderater material.

Congrats my friend.
Excellent choice!
That's awesome!
Congrats htowner!
  • opus
  • 01-28-2010, 10:38 AM
I think I clicked the wrong link, I came into this thread expecting to find latina booty pics...

oh well, congrats man.
We are pleased to welcome Htowner to the staff, he is well known and liked in Houston and will assist us in moderating the Houston forums. Originally Posted by SP Hunter

Something tells me I will forever rue the day I suggested you.

Congrats

MRHAPPY would be so proud of you!
  • bbkid
  • 01-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Damn. There's hope for all of us to become "someone".

Congrats to 'ya Htowner.
Thank you all.
I will the best that I can.
I am sure MR HAPPY woudln't have wanted to see this day. RIP. Now if we could only get Lexus Lover to join us.
I never could join the heavy handed moderating that we were forced to get accustomed to and accept yawn, as the biggest activity on that board for last two years. I don't even know how anyone would go to eraps. I may lurk there though.
Ego and temper don't mix well with moderating as the term implies well and that is all we had over there.
We will all have fun here.

TG, you don't mind if I put a Y in your gator handle do you?
I was telling a few at the Dallas HH that this was a great choice. Welcome Htowner and congratulations!
Damn....I wish I could say it was a good choice....j/k
Congrats my friend!
  • mietk
  • 01-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Is there a criteria for becoming a mod??

Must be a pretty short list:
Breathing? Yes
Has a PC? Yes
Lives in Houston? Yes

Am I missing anything?
Umm, I think there is one requirement that might exclude some, and that is that the candidate cannot be an asshole to others on the board. I'm thinking that might exclude some here . . .