What are you streaming right now?

Joe Pickett on Paramount+
  • Mokoa
  • 07-10-2022, 10:08 PM
I might have to put ER on the re-watch list. I began revisiting Cheers not too long ago. I may make my way through that entire NBC Thursday night lineup.

Damn, that was some good TV…network television’s high-water mark IMO. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yep. Night Court was the best of them!
Netflix
The Most Hated Man On The Internet
was a crazy watch
Terminal List on Amazon and finally watching Queens Gambit on Netflix Originally Posted by doseccie
On both
Peaky Blinders, rewatching the series with a friend so she can catch up and we can watch season 6 together
Treme on HBO Max. Fantastic music and good story about a favorite city!
Let's see, not in order: The Offer, Yellowstone, 1883, Peaky Blinders, The Old Man, Bosch, Bosch Legacy, Billions, etc
  • Mokoa
  • 08-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Been re-watching Babylon 5 and Elementary, but streaming is not necessary. I have the DVD sets.
I need to start Terminal List, although the reviews I’ve read haven’t been great.

Just finished the first season of Capitani on Netflix. It’s a 30-minute show, which is a nice change for a crime drama.
I've been holding out on watching a lot of stuff .

I'm going to be down and out for a couple weeks with surgery
in 2 weeks .

So what might be my go too to watch ?
I'm a -drama / action/ crim/ funny / love all the who don it / mystery crime / westerns

Streaming's Services
Hulu / Showtime
Netflix
Amazon Prim
Peacock
Apple TV
Spectrum service
  • Go4it
  • 08-07-2022, 10:22 AM
After Life on Netflix is an excellent comedy series if you enjoy Ricky Gervais type comedy. But is also a MAJOR tear jerker.
A few years ago I watched The Expanse on Prime Video. It was the best science fiction show/movie I've even seen, hands down. It was so good I read all 9 of the books in the series, as I learned that it had won a Hugo for best sci-fi series. A year later after reading all the books I watched all 6 seasons of the The Expanse again and there was so much more detail and depth there after reading all the books. It has truly gorgeous and impressive special effects and visuals.
Amazon’s “The Outlaws” is really good.
Just finished Sandman on Netflix, highly recommend!
Watching the game of thrones prequel currently. Recently finished We Own The Night and The Boys Season 3.