Fox News and Kamala Harris

Is agreeing to this interview a bad decision on her part? I think so. IMO, she is not very good at interviewing even on "friendly" networks. Yeah, she knows that the main questions are going to be about immigration and inflation, but when that lady is thrown for a loop, she comes across as a bit clueless and/or way too vague to me. Sure, Trump gets away with it (to put it mildly), but she won't be given the same latitude with voters as him.

I hope she kills it, but I would be shocked if she did. It kind of makes me wonder whether it is a sign of desperation on her part because she has remained neck and neck with Trump for so long and has been unable to move the needle... I guess she is a gambling woman because this could really come back and shoot her in the foot, but much props to her for taking the risk.

Your thoughts folks...
  • Tiny
  • Today, 04:35 AM
Brett Baier will interview her. He’s very fair. It’s a good move by Harris. She’s preaching to the choir, people who are going to vote for her anyway, on CNN and MSNBC. She may change some minds on Fox.
I suspect the calculus is that nearly everyone that will vote for her is baked in. Can’t get them to be more proHarris. If she gets a couple more folks from a Fox News interview they are house money so to speak. I think she believes there are getable votes there even if only a few. She won’t change the mind of Trumpys and isn’t aiming at them. I’m sure she’ll prepare for it like a debate and spew pretty consistent stump speech like lines rather than try to over explain. She knows it’ll be the battle of short clips and the talking heads will say she did horrible regardless.
Brett Baier calling Arizona for Biden in 2020 before all the left fake news media destroyed any credibility of being fair and balanced.His repeated apologies further proves his disgraceful behavior. Harris secret deal to agree to an interview guarantees he will again try to interfere.
Brett Baier calling Arizona for Biden in 2020 before all the left fake news media destroyed any credibility of being fair and balanced.His repeated apologies further proves his disgraceful behavior. Harris secret deal to agree to an interview guarantees he will again try to interfere. Originally Posted by LayingPipe
... Or "at best" Brett Baier will lob "softball-style"
questions at Kamala. ... In his ... er.. "Rather" usual
manner when interviewing a Democrat.

#### Salty
Well, I stand corrected. I don't know the guy, but if MAGAs are already complaining about him before the interview, that at least tells me he was not hired by Fox to be Trump's flunky like a Fucker Carlson type clown.