Rally Week

Any ladies available during the rally? Rapid or Sturgis? PM please.
oh I am sure there will be quite a few.. seems that the rally really attracts visitors to south Dakota..
I won't be in. S.D but I will be in N.D 😎
I won't be in. S.D but I will be in N.D �� Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate

Always North Dakota.. Always.. never the wastelands of south Dakota..
Now I will go in my corner and weep softly.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpM...udaULIOaDiQjWv "> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpM...udaULIOaDiQjWv " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
I was really hoping for a SF trip from her. Hopefully next time!
If I was driving, I wouldn't mind stopping for outcalls on my way up but since I am flying into bismarck and only for 6 days I will not be driving anywhere this trip
  • vic99
  • 08-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Back to the original post, BE CAREFULL!!! Tons of opportunities during the rally but LE will run numerous ads just looking for people to bust. They get 10-15 a year and use that and the media to make RC a place to stay away from.

I would love it if that wasn't the truth but that is real.

I guess those of us here in the Netherlands will just have to put up with it or make it happen for a real and verified girl.

For you traveling providers looking at a trip to RC sometime after the rally PM me.
Dang girl. How come there is no one like you in Bismarck when I am there? It is usually only once a year, but quality is usually lacking.
I will be in Gillette, Wy during Rally. Hotels are sold out closer, so had to go out farther.

Screening will be stiffer die to increased LEO presence.
Yeah we got the same problem in Omaha during the College World Series every June
Great advice! Screen and stick with verified providers! Be safe and have fun everyone!
Back to the original post, BE CAREFULL!!! Tons of opportunities during the rally but LE will run numerous ads just looking for people to bust. They get 10-15 a year and use that and the media to make RC a place to stay away from.

I would love it if that wasn't the truth but that is real.

I guess those of us here in the Netherlands will just have to put up with it or make it happen for a real and verified girl.

For you traveling providers looking at a trip to RC sometime after the rally PM me. Originally Posted by vic99
If I was driving, I wouldn't mind stopping for outcalls on my way up but since I am flying into bismarck and only for 6 days I will not be driving anywhere this trip Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
All I can say is I hope you drive next trip.. you would be welcomed by the open arms of those of us here in South dakota craving your undivided attention.
Great advice! Screen and stick with verified providers! Be safe and have fun everyone! Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Ellie ... Is that a new hairstyle.. it's looking hot young lady..
Very nice..
Yes it is! Thank you for the compliment
Ellie ... Is that a new hairstyle.. it's looking hot young lady..
Very nice.. Originally Posted by wendlo
Yes it is! Thank you for the compliment Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
She has great pix on her website, and Twitter gets some new ones often too...

And as always, you look gorgeous, EA!