You guys alive out there lol

Whats going on with the Dakota's section on here lol you guys are so quiet these days... Hope you all are still alive and well...
I thought I was dead too, then I just realized I was in Nebraska" Little Bill Daggett
I "sort of" retired, I think that's the issue!
See you retired and it made everyone sad so now they arent posting anymore..lol
  • vic99
  • 08-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Everyone in SD is either at the rally or trying desperately to stay the hell away from the rally!
Haha thats understandable.. glad I am gonna be there after the fact sounds like a headache
It's almost over Vic .... Seems kind of smaller this year
I have never been does it get bad? Or is it pretty calm?
I've always been quiet ��...
I have been too busy working and spending time with awesome women to do much here lately. I think I have 4 reviews to write from the past month and have not had time to get them done.
Euorpean yeah you never say much lol.. dang herman busy man.. hope not all work and no play.
Me I am alive and well here in the wastelands of Sioux falls.. everyone either visits on days I can't or in between payday or they don't give enough of a heads up on the schedule.. other than that very little is going on here..I definitely can't wait to visit you ladies have me spoiled real good.. see how it is rub my buddah belly and I roll over and get all snuggly lol
Lol well I usually have my mouth focused on other things
Lol well I usually have my mouth focused on other things Originally Posted by European
Lol lol lol
I bet it would liven up if you said you would be coming through in the near future!