Teri50

Just letting everyone know that teri is in fargo and she is amazing. This is my first time seeing her, i hope she stops by again!
I wish she'd stop by Sioux falls..
Everyone always heads to Fargo
She was just there, she posted it a few days ago
Yeah she was here yesterday the 22nd...just for the day ...and ps she was awesome...seen her for the hour and she provides the best of company for ever minute... A down right trooper ...sexy as trooper to boot it was her first time ever here pm her she might come back ... If u love oral and amazing tits u can't afford to miss her!!
Oh my..I can't wait to read the review
Yes we will all be waiting for the review. Probably for a long time.
And still waiting.
I am positive he's writing it as we tap our pencils on the table in anxious anticipations
I am willing to take your bet, should we bet a quarter on it? Or a beer?
Beer sounds good... I can taste it now.. cold crisp Schlitz beer..... Lol just kidding ... I doubt if anyone even stocks that one
You better watch out Wendlo, someone is libel to take offense to you dissing Schlitz beer. You never know what might happen when you share opinions.
I actually like Schlitz beer.. lol it was the only beer besides Olympia and hams ,when I was a young man the same with cigarettes you had camel straight , lucky strikes and Chesterfield
Wendlo, I am sure glad you are willing to share some good information. After all this is the general premise of this site. We may have gotten a little sidetracked from the thread. Sorry mnoldtimer, I want you to know none of this was directed at you, although a review would be nice.
I think the ladies I have met are the best.. I feel comfortable and feel as if they are friends.. for me at least it isn't just the one aspect..I to would love to see a review she seems as if she would be a very nice person to get to know
Grain belt. Now that's beer