Activities: None
Session Length: suppose to be 45 mins
Fee: supposed to be special of 180
Hair Length and Color: blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: see showcase
Recommendation: No
I had a similar situation with her and she said it was phone issues but I'm not sure if it was or not but I haven't had a chance to schedule with her again. Did you try contacting her to see if something personal, emergency, or some sort came up?
sorry about that hobby brother, thanks for the info
Thanks for the heads up. Pass!!!!
Damn that sucks. And to think she was at the top of my list. Thanks for he heads up.
You're welcome gents.

I had a similar situation with her and she said it was phone issues but I'm not sure if it was or not but I haven't had a chance to schedule with her again. Did you try contacting her to see if something personal, emergency, or some sort came up? Originally Posted by DeepStrokeYa
I got the whole, "Phone Issues" bullshit. Considering she's used that MANY times before, that excuse won't fly with me this time.

Seems to be a pattern with a lot of these girls!
Moved to coed since no session took place.

sixx
  • Loxly
  • 02-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Had several episodes with MM girls last fall. Tried advance scheduling. Emails going back and forth but never any firm appts. Suffice to say that I will not knowing attempt to set up anything with MM girls.
Lets see in 20 years of me owning a Cell/Mobile phone, I think maybe I have had less than 10 days in those 20 years where my phone was not working properly!!

ASPD and ECCIE Providers must buy their phones all at the same place!!!! because NO ONE in the real world has this many phone issues....

That excuse is been beat to death!! just makes you look bad!!!