Romo'd again!!

Just when you think Romo has turned it around... he gives the Lions 2 gifts back to back and Cowboys are now 2-2.

It's like the Aggies losing the 2nd half to the Razorbacks.
He gave them 3 total gifts. The defense really only gave up 10 points. Fucking Romo sucks.
Fair weather fans it seems. Remember that the defense needs to also make stops as well.

Our REAL problem in all reality is the lack of a bonafide RB. I am tired of waiting for Jones to get it together. Hopefully, the Boys will be giving him his walking papers after this year.

It still bothers me that we picked Julius Jones instead of Stephen Jackson. Jerry Jones should hire a GM and relieve himself of those duties. We have not had a true RB since Emmitt.

sixx
They simply suck... ought to be on your list, Sixx!

Go Texans! Kicked RAPELISBERGERS ass all day long.

Whoo doggies!
I went to the Texans game today. Their defense looked pretty damn good! Overall, it was a very good effort! 3-1 with the only loss being to NO on their turf!

Who in the hell is Romo? Dallas who?
Take away a couple of mistakes and the Texans win bigger!

It sucks to be a dallas fan again today!
Take away a couple of mistakes and the Texans win bigger!

It sucks to be a dallas fan again today! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have not seen any replays so I do not know if the mistakes were Texans mistakes or officials mistakes but...........The Texans took 2 defensive turnovers into the end zone (one on a blocked field goal and the other on an interception) only to have the officials call a penalty on both plays! The Texans ended up with no points on either occasion and still won by 7 against the Steelers.
I don't care if you have a young Jim Brown behind Romo, he's gotta play smarter than that. There was no pressure on him when he threw them. He just nutted the fuck up. The sad thing is, they might've actually won if he'd been hit hard enough to shake up the ribs before throwing those interceptions.

Dude needs to get it together.
Fair weather fan? Not sure how you inferred that from my post. But, I'd like to know how Cowboys defense has anything to do with Romo throwing interceptions when Cowboys had a huge lead. Romo made some bad decisions and had poor execution in the 2nd half. Bad pass to Dez (Carpenter's int), throwing behind Robinson (Houston's pick 6) & airing out a floater for Witten (ending the game) are purely on Romo.

The defensive line is not bad. Stafford got hit quite a few times and had a lot of drop backs because Ware and Spencer were pressuring (at least in the 1st half). The secondaries need to learn their coverages, especially the safety. You can see Newman frustrated at his safety who's supposed to help on coverage with C Johnson. Unfortunately, those guys can't really cover Johnson. Dude is too big and tall.

Boys need a better running back? Running game ALWAYS starts with the line. Start the criticism there. The O line is new so I can see why there are inconsistencies in the ground game. Jones is alright, but it's the line that couldn't hold their blocks. Only great running play was the delayed hand off up the middle (trick play).

Yea, I stand corrected. 3rd gift just sealed the game. The first two led to points.
It doesn't suck to be a Dallas fan. Lots of rookies are on the field. Few key players are on IR. Coaching staff changes were recent. It's part of the package. Dallas Cowboys have talent in the roster, but needs to get it all working together. Hope it comes together soon or Cowboys may not even get a wildcard spot.
It's worse to be a Redskins fan They should've won that game last week with so many errors from the Cowboys Oline.

Texans look good. Like Detroit, you can see the team has improved a lot over last season and it has carried over to this season.
The funny thing is, the team has young players everywhere, but the veteran qb is the one who's the biggest liability right now. It's like being in a twisted universe.
Gotta love it when Jerry's kid's fuck it away. Maybe Romo should learn how to become a QB instead of playing hide and go seek.
Two words for why the Dallas Cowboys will always be the albatross of the NFL : Jerry Jones.
I have not seen any replays so I do not know if the mistakes were Texans mistakes or officials mistakes but...........The Texans took 2 defensive turnovers into the end zone (one on a blocked field goal and the other on an interception) only to have the officials call a penalty on both plays! The Texans ended up with no points on either occasion and still won by 7 against the Steelers. Originally Posted by bigtex
The interception was a bad call, so were the two fluffing the passer penalties -- especially the one against Watt in the end zone.

The block in the back against Manning (on the fucking kicker for God's sake!) on the blocked FG at the half was a stupid penalty that Manning didn't need to take. Cost the team 7.

Texans were sloppy ... but certainly ferocious enough to manhandle another team. Should have played four quarters against the Saints.

Oh? This thread is about the Cowboys? I'm sorry fellas. I thought it was about Texas' team!

Everybody praises Romo's guts and arm. Unfortuntely for Cowboy fans, it takes brains to win in the NFL, too!