Using Bitcoin to schedule a session? Would you?

I've heard of some agencies and brothels have started accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. Just wondering if there's any guys out there who would want to take care of the donation for a visit with a girl by using bitcoin?
  • Loxly
  • 06-21-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm not that familiar with Bit coins or denominations. How would you handle a tip or change?

Would there be the risk of a lady becoming a 2 Bit _______? (Insert groan... )
As long as you can do it mobile, seems okay. Bitcoin is going mainstream. Not sure it is easier than cash, though.
I used to be a bitcoin proponent. After all the scandals and definite need for some type of consumer protection oversight, I would not trust it. It supposedly has small mainstream traction because a bitcoin processing vendor will sponsor a college football bowl game. But I think it's something to avoid until electronic micro-currency matures a lot more. Use it at your own risk--buyer beware.
I use the mobile wallet about once a week and have never had an issue with security.
Be smart. You can get the QR code verified and transfer the exact amount (no change required) in a few seconds and once you exchange pleasantries and/or a shower takes place, the block can be confirmed 3 or 6 times. After that, the coins are yours.
You don't even have to use your phone for the QR code, you can print it out on paper and leave it out in the open. Just like leaving the donation on the table.
So then the coins are yours to do as you wish. Cash them in, hold on to them until the value changes for the better, or trade for goods and services.
Personally, in this instance, I would treat it like a stock; Wait for the price to double and sell half of it. That way if the value goes way down, you still got your original investment back out of it. But if the price then stays stable for awhile, you can sell the other half and you have doubled your money....maybe more.
Choose a wallet (phone or web based) that lets you set the transaction fee. Some wallets include that without you knowing. In this instance, your client will be responsible for the fees. At current value, there might not be any fees for less than a bitcoin
I think I would rather stick to cash its easier all around
Cash is king for sure. But if 1 in 1000 clients use Bitcoin, why not? You don't lose any money. Your $$$ donation can double in only a few months. If you get cash, it will always be that value.
It depends on the provider but I've bartered gold and silver for services. I've been accused of contributing to GPS and I won't deny. As said above "Cash is king" but there's nothing like paying with gold, just mind the exchange rate.