Happy Cinco de Mayo -- Trump Loves the Hispanics!

At least now I'll know where to go for the best "Taco Bowl."

How. Fucking. Creepy.
There aren't enough ignorant white people in this country to save the GOP.
Interesting link.
  • DSK
  • 05-06-2016, 05:43 AM
At least now I'll know where to go for the best "Taco Bowl."

How. Fucking. Creepy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really don't get it, do you? People hate you because you talk down to them, explain their "psychosis" to them like they are idiots, and then by your actions demonstrate you are entitled to let them know they are ignorant assholes.

In a just society, you would be abandoned in a Panamanian jungle and the insurgents would be told all about your elitist sympathies.
  • DSK
  • 05-06-2016, 05:54 AM
There aren't enough ignorant white people in this country to save the GOP. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you would leave, there would be one less, anyway....

Do you want some of that tasty "Hispanic" cuisine, psycho idiots?
You really don't get it, do you? People hate you because you talk down to them, explain their "psychosis" to them like they are idiots, and then by your actions demonstrate you are entitled to let them know they are ignorant assholes.

In a just society, you would be abandoned in a Panamanian jungle and the insurgents would be told all about your elitist sympathies. Originally Posted by DSK
I don't hate people, JL. I find it pathetic that you do nothing BUT hate people.

Is your man Drumpf a hateful bigot or an idiot? This is the face of YOUR America!

Whatever happened to that anger management counselor you were visiting? Get pissed and leave?

Goog grief. Anybody who lives in the South West knows that Cinco de Mayo as celebrated in the United States is a holiday manufactured by major brewing companies to sell o lot of beer.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...232433096.html

LOL funny another Trump faux pas.

A check reported Trump Towers does not even have Taco bowls on the menu...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...232433096.html

LOL funny another Trump faux pas.

A check reported Trump Towers does not even have Taco bowls on the menu... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But dingle berries are ALWAYS on YOUR menu, right EKIM !!!!!
But dingle berries are ALWAYS on my menu, right EKIM !!!!!
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Right suck em rey, you love em.!!!
He's an embarrassment!

I think JL needs to move back to Israel!