The real reason the GOP loathes Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...096e9f0927100?

Must be too liberal. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"The GOP establishment doesn’t like Social Security or Medicare or the minimum wage or anything else that benefits the poor instead of the wealthy."

I'm not sure what the author considers to be "poor" or "wealthy" but I benefit greatly from both Social Security and Medicare. Social Security and Medicare benefit EVERYONE.
That article is ridiculous. The GOP doesn't like Trump because he is an outsider and is calling them all out one by one on their bullshit. Once Trump is done slaying those idiots he will start in on the Democrats.It's all very simple. We have a corrupt political system and Trump is exposing it for what it is.

Jim
That article is ridiculous. The GOP doesn't like Trump because he is an outsider and is calling them all out one by one on their bullshit. Once Trump is done slaying those idiots he will start in on the Democrats.It's all very simple. We have a corrupt political system and Trump is exposing it for what it is.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Thanks for admitting you are corrupt.
The fails to note the difference between the leadership and the voters. I have this sneaking feeling, call it a bunch, that the voters like Trump.
The fails to note the difference between the leadership and the voters. I have this sneaking feeling, call it a bunch, that the voters like Trump. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Kinda early to be hitting the sauce, isn't it, JDrunk?
Kinda early to be hitting the sauce, isn't it, JDrunk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re marinated and ready for the BBQ pit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Kinda early to be hitting the sauce, isn't it, JDrunk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you are the one that needs to lay off the vino, old man