what have you guys done with my teddy bear?

Did a sw kidnap him? I'm placing a reward... 20 bucks for information leading to the where abouts of the one who misbehaves the most!! Sixxbach, where are you??
I can be a teddy bear but I might need a spanking.....

Did a sw kidnap him? I'm placing a reward... 20 bucks for information leading to the where abouts of the one who misbehaves the most!! Sixxbach, where are you?? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
He's Banned....
do i get the $20 :P
Do you mean the one with the boyish good looks and the straight white teeth?

Never seen him!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I think he finally ran his 1001 rudeness points dry and had to take a time out from his self-appointed backseat mod position. I'm not sure if it was his recent belligerence to people he doesn't agree with using such profound words like.... "pathetic," "dumbass," "motherfucker," OR maybe it was his numerous rants on COED provider posts that he has either no interest, or no personal stake in.

I've read you for quite some time now Britney so I think it is safe to say that you are one of my favorite posters. That being said, I am not sure whether you should be publicly ridiculed for being a DWWN, or for placing a cleverly disguised ThreAD.

Oh, where is his valuable teddy bear guidance when we need it?!!
I am sure it was because Yssup was hitting the shit out of the RTM button... What a wuss! Sixx got banned for telling off Yssup for threatening to out me again...
My ex use to call me her bear
Okay okay, I admit I knew that Sixxbach got banned. I just haven't been around in a couple of weeks. I wanted to entertain myself, and catch up on the gossip. And I don't care if people don't like it that I like Sixxbach. He's always been cool to me. And Mr. Mountain...don't get your feathers ruffled. You know where my heart is. It's riding the rollercoaster at that lovely amusement park.
Okay okay, I admit I knew that Sixxbach got banned. I just haven't been around in a couple of weeks. I wanted to entertain myself, and catch up on the gossip. And I don't care if people don't like it that I like Sixxbach. He's always been cool to me. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
"Don't like it" that you try to find the good in people?

I would say that is one of your more attractive traits.

...of course you need to consider that this compliment comes from someone your teddy bear considers a "PWLD."
Maybe he finally finished his life's work by managing to become completely inserted up whispers' ass? lol it's gonna fuckin' kill him not to be able to reply to that.

Oh and what is a dwwn?
damn girl! you got an evil streak. funny as shit! but evil
damn girl! you got an evil streak. funny as shit! but evil Originally Posted by knotty man
Lol I need to hire Angelina Addams PR guy if I'm somehow managing to come off as evil when I spend the majority of my day either giving Bbbjs or making people laugh( with me or at me... I'm not picky).
Oh and what is a dwwn? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I would guess Dick Whipped White (K)night, the K is invisible as well as silent.
Damn.

You're right, I think I got the derogatory acronyms mixed up. Maybe if I use it 5 times I'll remember it.